Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Schools!

Apologies if this has been done before but as 'Wigan Boy' pointed out the other day I am new to the board :rolleyes: please answer this question just for conversations sake - which schools did you go to?

I went to South Wigston High School and Guthlaxton College for my sins.

Lutterworth Grammer School. :) (Best School)

54392[/snapback]

Now there's a quote of comedy if i've ever heard one, lutto is shocking :o ! IMO

54530[/snapback]

IU mean best school for for freedom and not be pressurised. If you know what I mean. :P;)

Hi by the way Katy, nice to see a new face on the boards!! I went to school in desford near hincley! that was for primary! Then Humphrey Perkins in Barrow Upon soar and finally Rawlins community College in Quorn!

Hi by the way Katy, nice to see a new face on the boards!! I went to school in desford near hincley! that was for primary! Then Humphrey Perkins in Barrow Upon soar and finally Rawlins community College in Quorn!

54561[/snapback]

Hello to you too Luke, my sister lives in Barrow (non interesting fact there) :S

Archived