Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Just happy to stay up?

Would you take 21st position at the end of the season?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Hypothetically

• Yes
    • No

Start out the season with all that hope, not nescesserily for promotion although its at the back of your mind, tbh you just look for improvement on last season...It always turns out the same as last season though... :yawn: Boring Boring Leicester!

Surly this thread gonna be 100% yes? Unless away fans or someone having a laugh votes?!

Your basically asking do you want to stay up or not...If your a fan of the club, surly you don't want the club relegated? Thus 100% yes?

Poor performance today. If we don't win next week, then I think we're in for a nail-biting finish to the season. Our main aim now should be to stay up for sure. Though a defeat next week and Kelly not changing anything will make me start to seriously consider the fact that we're down.

Start out the season with all that hope, not nescesserily for promotion although its at the back of your mind, tbh you just look for improvement on last season...It always turns out the same as last season though... :yawn: Boring Boring Leicester!

Its not not boring boring. It is a season where we have to get priorities set. The team looks more fragile but have to say that individual player improvements are clear. We need new players no doubt but for me we need to give a chance to the young ones before

Surly this thread gonna be 100% yes? Unless away fans or someone having a laugh votes?!

Your basically asking do you want to stay up or not...If your a fan of the club, surly you don't want the club relegated? Thus 100% yes?

Not at all. We're four places above the relegation zone, anyone who votes yes is saying they'd be happy for the team to perform worse over the remaining games than it has done so far. It's a very pessimistic way of looking at things.

To be fair I set this up primarily because it'd be a bit of a laugh if Mandaric takes over before the window closes and we sign a couple of decent players. Then things take on a different complexion.

Poor performance today. If we don't win next week, then I think we're in for a nail-biting finish to the season. Our main aim now should be to stay up for sure. Though a defeat next week and Kelly not changing anything will make me start to seriously consider the fact that we're down.

One defeat next week? Fact? Down? Really?

Its not not boring boring. It is a season where we have to get priorities set. The team looks more fragile but have to say that individual player improvements are clear. We need new players no doubt but for me we need to give a chance to the young ones before

Huh? WTF you on about?

The only bit I understood is "It is a season where we have to get priorites set"...And its clear to see we need to do the every season...We have done for a good 3/4 years now, Nothing changed! We have had players come and go, We have had many different teams in those 3/4 years, We have had a few managers in 3/4 years and NOTHING on the field has changed so what and who is to blame?

One defeat next week? Fact? Down? Really?

Start considering the fact. Like you said, it's only one defeat next week, and there are still quite a few games to go this season. We won't be down for a fact, but we'll be very much in the relegation scrap.

If results go against us next week and the teams below us can scrape wins from somewhere, we'll be level on points with Luton and Hull, a point ahead of QPR and 2 ahead of Barnsley. That doesn't fill me with confidence, especially on the back of a performance such as that. Given our inconsistency, I'm not too sure at this present time that we're going to stay up this season.

No he's not!

Archived