Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Eurovision

Face it. We're rubbish :rolleyes: . It's a shame because we have some great singers/bands etc.

Yet when we have to pick who will represent us, we pick someone who has been vaguely heard of.

Who would YOU send to represent us in the Eurovision Song Contest?

Oh and, I think the whole thing is a farce. Turkey vote for Greece, vice-versa, Ireland vote for Britain, vice-versa. They should try and so something about this, i'm not sure what though.. :dunno:

Thoughts?

You sure??

Turkey & Greece are sworn enemies

lol being Greek-Cypriot I can comment on this one! Greece always gives maximum points to Cyprus and viceversa but Greece/Turkey realitions arent as strained as they used to be politically and in recent years have given some points to Turkey but wouldnt dare giving full marks. The style of singing and music is really similar. Its similarly shite.

BTW this is the worst show on TV for singing but lets be honest, if you are not out on the beer on the night its on it is well worth watching for the following...

1. Laughing at how backwards some of our European Neighbours are

2. Banging our heads on the wall that despite some of these nations being so backwards, that they do possess some real top quality pieces of female. Some of them are beauts and I would suggest that if you are a single dude to get a few mates together for a cheap break to a country like Czech Republic or even Russia as the talent is of high standard (and low maintenance)

3. Taking the mick out of the idiot presenters who make on average 20 mistakes a minute

4. Listening to a usually unfunny guy have us in the occasional fits on laughter as his commentary piss-take hits full speed.

5. The Vote results coming in.

Obviously the show is too political and they rig the votes for there neighbouring nation but its understandable that poinst are awarded to neighbours whose cultures and similar as are some of the languages. However, unfortunately the rebellious England arent the favourite relatives of the Europeans and we wouldnt win it if we had the Stones enter on our behalf.

Sorry, I just know that countries like Greece, Turkey, Romania, Latvia etc. seem to win and get the majority of votes.. presumably of each other :PJust I got Turkey and Cyprus mixed up :blink:

Thats like getting The KKK and BNP mixed up.

How daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare you??

peter_kay_270.jpg

Archived