Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Ball boys

good and bad for both. i had a season ticket last season but gave it away once i got signed cos i was being ballboy everyweek. personally i love being ballboy, we get close to the players, behind the scenes, and we get to use ways to help leicester win. also get to run on the pitch every week. the only difference is you dont get to sing and have the supporters around you. but i still sing! and people might have noticed me cos im the only ballboy who jumps up and celebrates when we score! and apparantly im famous for throwing my ball on the floor in temper when we let a goal in last season and i was infront of the kop! quite a few people have mentioned that!

Always said we should change that man, he's the worst one we've had. Theres one good thing to come out of Muzzy leaving, we wont be hearing that idiot go "Number Siiiix, Muzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy Izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzettttt!!!!!! :angry:

Pre-math and Half Time entertainment since moving to the Walkers has been shocking. It is the Americanisation of everything that pisses me off (although I wouldn't be to oppossed to getting osme cheerleaders in ;) ).

Also the legends bit, half your audience is bored offf of their tits because they have never heard of the players coming out.

I know the Trust has got onto the club about this, hopefully we wil see some results against the Hammers on and errr around the pitch.

It was funny for the first few games when new tannoy bloke get getting things wrong, hehehehe.

Nice to see they picked somebody for their love and knowledge of the game, and the City.

Macca4lcfc Posted on Jul 27 2004, 08:14 PM

yea! how come youve been giving it? 

cus i work at the club and for last 2 seasons been working in the media/players/coaches/ball boys department..

do u know if matty dobson is still working as u know who?

Petrescu Posted on Jul 27 2004, 08:19 PM

Always said we should change that man, he's the worst one we've had. Theres one good thing to come out of Muzzy leaving, we wont be hearing that idiot go "Number Siiiix, Muzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy Izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzettttt!!!!!!

Oi thats me mates brother... he is sound!

He might not be, judging by the last conversation I had with him.

Macca4lcfc Posted on Jul 27 2004, 08:14 PM

yea! how come youve been giving it? 

cus i work at the club and for last 2 seasons been working in the media/players/coaches/ball boys department..

Petrescu Posted on Jul 27 2004, 08:19 PM

Always said we should change that man, he's the worst one we've had. Theres one good thing to come out of Muzzy leaving, we wont be hearing that idiot go "Number Siiiix, Muzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy Izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzettttt!!!!!!  

Oi thats me mates brother... he is sound!

i dont know mate

Archived