Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Spare Ticket For Luton

With my sons in Norway and the Caribbean I have spare ticket in the Kop for the Luton game. If anyone is interested let me know.

The good news is with so many empty seats you don't even have to sit with me. :P

PS It's an adults ticket if you haven't already worked that out :P

not worth owt :o

One LCFC adult match ticket = One pint, how far have we fallen :P

Still could be worse if I was Cov fan i'd have to pay someone to take it.

I'd have passed on some of my unrivaled football knowledge :D , and he who has knowledge is a rich man indeed Mr Gibson.

Not being patronising here but if I took a fraction of your football knowledge my brain would explode. I'm the proverbial Homer Simpson.

Homer: Oh, Marge, whenever I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out.
:cry:

After that, I'm prepared to offer up the rest of my season ticket for a half of Guinness

And to think I didn't get the cheap ticket off of davieG and actually purchased a half season ticket before kick-off. What an absolute muppet! :blink::thumbdown::doh:

After that, I'm prepared to offer up the rest of my season ticket for a half of Guinness

He left at half-time as well, went down the pub to get himself a guiness or two. :D

Archived