Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

derby county

Take away all Derby's 1-0 wins and they'll be in a worse position than we currently are.

What a stupid thing to say! That's like saying take away all the goals they've scored and they'd be bottom :blink:

They've been lucky yes but bloody hell they've done well too as much as I hate to say it.

derby are going to the premiership, we are heading to league one could life get any worse?

Yes!!

Was going to put a bet on Derby to get promoted based on their pre season results and the sucess Preston had with Davis it all pointed to Derby doing well, they had a bit of a crap start to the season so i was pleased then that i didn't

Odds were 22-1

Kicking myself :cry:

Being an old git of 34, I can remember Billy Davies turning up for a short while in 1990 I think and he played a handful of games for us. He seems a decent manager doesnt he the wonka. :angry:

What the fecks that make me @ 46...a fossel At least I can remember when we played football (and not the MON era) I think i'l be pushing up roses before we do again

Forigive my ignorance but did someone buy Derby? Not that long ago they were in turmoil and looking worse than us, now they have money and are flying high.

What we need is a sugar daddy but who and where.......................

yeh fans with money bought them for pounds!

What the fecks that make me @ 46...a fossel At least I can remember when we played football (and not the MON era) I think i'l be pushing up roses before we do again

Mate, you are only as old as the girls Chebs you are feeling, thankfully my missus is just 25 next month which is helping as my hair is already showing tints of grey :D

I wouldn`t waste any energy on working out the whys on Derbys sudden success or working out how comes they can afford to do what they are doing as all we will do is ending up spending the night crying to sleep lol. Fudge Forest, Fudge Derby and Fudge Covscum! THE CITY WILL BE BACK IN A PREMIERSHIP NEAR U SOON!!

Mate, you are only as old as the girls Chebs you are feeling, thankfully my missus is just 25 next month which is helping as my hair is already showing tints of grey :D

I wouldn`t waste any energy on working out the whys on Derbys sudden success or working out how comes they can afford to do what they are doing as all we will do is ending up spending the night crying to sleep lol. Fudge Forest, Fudge Derby and Fudge Covscum! THE CITY WILL BE BACK IN A PREMIERSHIP NEAR U SOON!!

I used to wish i'd got less grey hair...now i wish i'd got more. :(

I work with a Durrrrby fan, he says they are playng crap and have been all season but just sneaking wins by the odd goal. Where as were just playing crap

I used to wish i'd got less grey hair...now i wish i'd got more. :(

I work with a Durrrrby fan, he says they are playng crap and have been all season but just sneaking wins by the odd goal. Where as were just playing crap

back in late October (correction, early November)I think it was we were level pegging with them. We were 2-1 up against Plymouth, with a chance to go to about 11th if I remember rightly. Only since then have our respective fortunes changed. I believe in this league all 24 teams are of similar (lack of) quality. Those that are succeeding are those with confidence. Simple as that

If they keep griding out these 1-0 wins then they will be going up :cry:

They got battered at Southampton and still won..Something we cannot do !

I think they will be going up, but the amount of money theve thrown into it you would expect that.

I think they will be going up, but the amount of money theve thrown into it you would expect that.

That's the difference genrally between the bigger teams. Money.

They can afford to buy players like Steve Howard who have made all the difference. They've also bought Teale, pearson and Ryan Smith, all good players. The loan signings too have proved crucial for them.

Who knows who we could buy when we finally get money, and what difference they will make?

That's the difference genrally between the bigger teams. Money.

They can afford to buy players like Steve Howard who have made all the difference. They've also bought Teale, pearson and Ryan Smith, all good players. The loan signings too have proved crucial for them.

Who knows who we could buy when we finally get money, and what difference they will make?

Yeah but its how you spend it too. We spent more on Ade Panicbuyi than all those Derby players put together. Even Matt Fryatt was only a couple of hundred grand short of what Derby paid for Howard. Last season we have opted for players who are unproven in this league like Hume, Fryatt, McAuley and they are usually big risks. Even good old Josh low was in last years D2 team of the season but again he didnt step up. Derby are buying players who have played at this level and beyond, thats the difference IMO. Hopefully thats the type of player that MM will want to bring here instead of the unproven donkeys we keep getting linked to like Karl Hawley.

Archived