Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

derby county

Take away all Derby's 1-0 wins and they'll be in a worse position than we currently are.

but wins are wins, there scoring and not conceeding!

and all there goals are good, they deserve to be where they are! cant beleive i just said that! :o

good manager and a board who are actually fans with money works wonders :thumbup:

just been on a sheepshagger site, they are already debating how to spend their 30 million

Intresting, as someone has said they seem to play shit every week and win 1-0, which can't go on forever (you would think). If I were them I wouldn't be counting my chickens.

If they go up I think they'll stay up, they seem to have a very good setup and Billy Davis is a good manager who will get plenty of backing.

wtf at you people saying 1-0 wins are bad things?! 1-0 wins show a team that can grind out results even on bad days, if Chelsea didn't have their 1-0 wins last season they wouldnt be champions.

Id sooner take 20 scrappy, shitty 1-0 wins than the 1-1s and drubbings we've had this season.

Didn't we try to get Billy Davies this time last year?

Being an old git of 34, I can remember Billy Davies turning up for a short while in 1990 I think and he played a handful of games for us. He seems a decent manager doesnt he the wonka. :angry:

Archived