Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

derby county

wtf at you people saying 1-0 wins are bad things?! 1-0 wins show a team that can grind out results even on bad days, if Chelsea didn't have their 1-0 wins last season they wouldnt be champions.

Id sooner take 20 scrappy, shitty 1-0 wins than the 1-1s and drubbings we've had this season.

Nothing wrong with them at all, still you'd think they can't carry on winning and not playing well for the rest of the season.

Really hope they don't go up, but it's looking like they will :( Steve Howard has made the difference to them this year, he's been different class. If only we had signed him :rolleyes:

When he became available I didnt want a big slow lump upfront of this exciting team we had with young strikers. How wrong I was. Its time to get Hartson on loan as he is available lol

When he became available I didnt want a big slow lump upfront of this exciting team we had with young strikers. How wrong I was. Its time to get Hartson on loan as he is available lol

If i'm honest when Derby signed him i said 'They've been ripped off there, a million quid for him?!'

How wrong i was too :blush:

Derby will go up. Brum will go up. WBA or Stoke could go up. Forest may well go up. And we could go down.

Forkin grim reading that is. I would say I hope Derby don't go up, but it'd be pointless wouldn't it? They're as good as up already even though they can only win 1-0! :cry:

Derby will go up. Brum will go up. WBA or Stoke could go up. Forest may well go up. And we could go down.

Forkin grim reading that is. I would say I hope Derby don't go up, but it'd be pointless wouldn't it? They're as good as up already even though they can only win 1-0! :cry:

We won't go down. I know we won't go down. I have faith. Keep the Faith.

And Forest won't come up. I hope.

Even the sun shines on a dogs ar$e every now and again. Let them have one season of fun and then reality sets in.

We won't go down. I know we won't go down. I have faith. Keep the Faith.

And Forest won't come up. I hope.

We won't go down? Hmm I'm glad you're so sure of this. Keep the Faith?? Yeah I will do, just because you said to, after all, We're In It Together aren't we?!? :unsure::rolleyes:

Even the sun shines on a dogs ar$e every now and again. Let them have one season of fun and then reality sets in.

They won't be able to go through a Premiership season scoring 1 goal and expecting to win. My guess is they'll find it very difficult to do anything up there and could well end up doing a Sunderland. Just as we gain promotion back from League One under the ownership of Milan Mandaric.

We won't go down? Hmm I'm glad you're so sure of this. Keep the Faith?? Yeah I will do, just because you said to, after all, We're In It Together aren't we?!? :unsure::rolleyes:

I'm sure there are 3 worse sides in this league than us. I'm not worried at all.

I'm sure there are 3 worse sides in this league than us. I'm not worried at all.

Season Average is now 1.1 points per game with 16 games that would give us 52 points

Last 16 games is now 1 point/game with 16 games that would gives us 50 points ( Robs Target)

Last 10 games is now 1.2 points/game with 16 games that would give us 53/4 points

Last 5 games is now 0.4 points/game with 16 games that would give us 40/41 points

Right, look at them stats, then look at how many points teams have been relegated on in the last 4 seasons:

01/02 - 36

02/03 - 46

03/04 - 33

04/05 - 50

05/06 - 42

The last two seasons, teams have been relegated on more points than we will finish on if we continue the form from our last 5 games (Which tbh I can see us doing). If this doesn't worry you son, I suggest you go and hit yourself over the head with a brick to check if you're still alive.

Right, look at them stats, then look at how many points teams have been relegated on in the last 4 seasons:

01/02 - 36

02/03 - 46

03/04 - 33

04/05 - 50

05/06 - 42

The last two seasons, teams have been relegated on more points than we will finish on if we continue the form from our last 5 games (Which tbh I can see us doing). If this doesn't worry you son, I suggest you go and hit yourself over the head with a brick to check if you're still alive.

Those stats don't actually have anything to do wth what i said. There are 3 teams worse than us at least (Leeds, Barnsley, Southend and Hull to name 4). Trust me Jamie, it's a bold statement i'm putting out, but we will not go down.

mysticmeg_270.jpgcrystalball.jpg

In May, I see the colour blue, a jumper, NO, a sports jersey that is defined by the name of a banking establishment with the word "ALLIANCE" prominent. The word alliance is significant for this team wearing these colours as together they will join and rise to greatness. They will encounter tough times before hitting an ultimate within there sport after a Serbian benefactor who shares his initials with a name of a small peanut chocolate takes over the club and sacks the singer R Kelly from the club. May once again comes up significantly in this reading and will be the month where the club save themselves from the brink to rise. All will be well before International Nurses Day is celebrated, which is on May 12th. In May, all Leicester City fans shall be celebrating toooooooooooooooooooooo

Those stats don't actually have anything to do wth what i said. There are 3 teams worse than us at least (Leeds, Barnsley, Southend and Hull to name 4). Trust me Jamie, it's a bold statement i'm putting out, but we will not go down.

To be honest mate, I posted them stats in the hope that you'd realise whilst teams around us are grinding out results, we're continuing to be shit and our form is getting a lot worse. In the last 5 games, we've averaged 1 point every 2 games. That is nowhere near good enough to keep us up regardless of what you say about Leeds, Barnsley, Southend and Hull.

Based on the game against Luton at the weekend, and indeed our form over the last 5, can you see us going to Ipswich and winning? Can you see us beating Brum, West Brom, Derby, Stoke or Preston? Can you see us beating Burnley away from home? Do you reckon we will go to Palace and get a result? They're 8 games where we're going to struggle an awful lot - and if we can't up our point-per-game ratio in those 8 (8 of the next 14 games) then we'll be as good as down will we not?

I fear for this club, I really do.

To be honest mate, I posted them stats in the hope that you'd realise whilst teams around us are grinding out results, we're continuing to be shit and our form is getting a lot worse. In the last 5 games, we've averaged 1 point every 2 games. That is nowhere near good enough to keep us up regardless of what you say about Leeds, Barnsley, Southend and Hull.

Based on the game against Luton at the weekend, and indeed our form over the last 5, can you see us going to Ipswich and winning? Can you see us beating Brum, West Brom, Derby, Stoke or Preston? Can you see us beating Burnley away from home? Do you reckon we will go to Palace and get a result? They're 8 games where we're going to struggle an awful lot - and if we can't up our point-per-game ratio in those 8 (8 of the next 14 games) then we'll be as good as down will we not?

I fear for this club, I really do.

I can't see us winning any of those matches, but i'm sure we can scrape a point in one or two. Wins against Cov, Southend, Leeds, Barnsley and maybe even Wolves, QPR and Plymouth would be good enough wouldn't it?

I can't see us winning any of those matches, but i'm sure we can scrape a point in one or two. Wins against Cov, Southend, Leeds, Barnsley and maybe even Wolves, QPR and Plymouth would be good enough wouldn't it?

But then you'd have to look at how many of those will play worse than what Luton did against us at the weekend? You've listed 7 games. Of those 7, I fear that 2 of them (Barnsley and Wolves) will come at too late a stage in the season to have any impact on things, as I think they are our last 2 games of the season and everything will have been decided by then.

This'll mean that we have to beat Cov, Southend, Leeds, QPR and Plymouth. I can't see us winning all 5. I think the games against Leeds and Southend have the potential to be banana-skins.

Maybe I'm being too pessimistic, but this is honestly going to be much harder to escape than it was last year.

They won't be able to go through a Premiership season scoring 1 goal and expecting to win. My guess is they'll find it very difficult to do anything up there and could well end up doing a Sunderland. Just as we gain promotion back from League One under the ownership of Milan Mandaric.

Totally disagree, they will have money to spend and a good manager. I'm afriad they will have a good very good shout of survival, they certainly wont finish bottom.

Totally disagree, they will have money to spend and a good manager. I'm afriad they will have a good very good shout of survival, they certainly wont finish bottom.

I agree that money will be made available to them but the likes of Wigan, Reading and Sheff Utd have had a head start on them and have already started spending the money that they are earning through premiership status, making them stronger. I think next season will be the tighest ever relegation battle as there wont be any Watfords, unless someone like Preston manages to get promotion.

Does anyone know what happened to Derby at the end of last season they were being investigated for financial irregularities????? Now they are spending millions I guess they are taking a huge risk and have borrowed the money. :dunno:

looks as though the gamble could well pay off, every now and then you've got to take some strategic risks, unfortunately, ours was giving Taylor 13 million quid and artillary to give his crap signing ridiculous contracts...and I am now boring myself thinking of my hatred for the man

looks as though the gamble could well pay off, every now and then you've got to take some strategic risks, unfortunately, ours was giving Taylor 13 million quid and artillary to give his crap signing ridiculous contracts...and I am now boring myself thinking of my hatred for the man

What gamble? They have a new board with money and they've wiped out 90% of their debts.

Birmingham won't go up :cool:

Does anyone know what happened to Derby at the end of last season they were being investigated for financial irregularities????? Now they are spending millions I guess they are taking a huge risk and have borrowed the money. :dunno:

The club was taken over by a bunch of local businessmen so I'd guess the money has been borrowed on the back of high attendances fortunately for Derby it's paid off and attendances have stayed high.

I personally wish them all the best and don't agree with all this envy in football if they are promoted they've earned the right to be in the Prem and we should do our best to join them season next! :unsure:

It's shocking that not one club in the East Midlands is playing football at the highest level :cry:

Archived