Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

Away kits

I personally think the whit with blue stripe is good, and whould like something similar, and too be honest my fave ever is a toss up between this years white one and the black one from the year before.

weird u mention it, the other day i had a dream about this (dont ask!) lol and it was yellow on the front with a greyey/black on the back and at the top of the front, it actually looked quite nice, hard to describe though...

I'd like to see a pretty simple white one, as I diubt we'd have a red kit again, in the near furure anyway.

Really like most England shirts, white with pretty simple decorations, it's just a pity we have such a shoddy kit manufacturer.

The red one in 92/93 rooster at Blackburn top notch! :thumbup:

We can't have a white kit, as we wouldn't be able to wear it against the likes of Sheff Weds, and Plymouth (yes, Plymouth, it's a long story....).

Thats what a 3rd kit is for... :unsure:

It's more complicated than that. For reasons I cannot go into, I cannot explain why, you'll have to trust me on this.

We can't have a white kit, as we wouldn't be able to wear it against the likes of Sheff Weds, and Plymouth (yes, Plymouth, it's a long story....).

well hang on a minute we have a white away kit this year and last year, and a third kit for sheffield wednesday ect :blink:

well hang on a minute we have a white away kit this year and last year, and a third kit for sheffield wednesday ect :blink:

whats the point in having an away kit we have the white one and never wear it we may aswell just keep the yellow one
See?
The club were trying to get us to wear the white one against Ipswich but apprently Kelly has something against it :blink:
Ipswich have white in their kit. It's not RK's decision to make.

The club were trying to get us to wear the white one against Ipswich but apprently Kelly has something against it :blink:

That kit is such a waste of time.

We have only ever wore it twice!

we should definitely have a Black one like the season we were in the prem or like portsmouths black kit which is also nice

Not black kits!

I think we should stick to Yellow third but produced by someone better than JJB.

Archived