Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

Away kits

I am a yellowist can't stand the colour so anything else is fine by me having said that...if it's a stupid one year cycle job again then I won't be buying anyway!!

I refuse to pay forty quid for a shirt in August that will be half price by Christmas and given away free when you buy a keyring in March

BLACK, it's stylish, no stripe though. Real kit is sweet.
Black clashes with the Plymouth kit too. Seriously.

(To do with the way the green darkens if it gets wet).

Plymouth should sort themselves out and play in a proper colour.

They shouldn't be allowed to play in green because its the same colour as the grass and also I believe it enhances the wearer's physical prowess due to a +5 points pace/strength/stamina modifier.

It's all immaterial if we go bust and get reincarnated as Fosse in the Butlins Holiday Sunday Conference Div.III

We can play in any colour we like - and I'll be wearing Black with Gold hoops. Anyone else fancying a game will have to supply their own kit, Ralgex and orange.

At every game, there should be 11 red shirts and 11 blue shirts. The squads turn up and pick numbers... this decides the teams and who is playing. Any subs used have to swap shirts with their replacements. All shirts are in medium size.

Who's with me?

Can you imagine little Levi in a medium size shirt? Or McAuley? Now you mention it, would be quite funny :P

Archived