Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

Away kits

green's unlucky, so no.

It isn't unlucky for everybody. I think it'd work for us for the reasons TPH gave about stats.

It does award a bonus stat modifier though, as already mentioned.

The only drawback is that your resistance to poison attacks is reduced.

Maybe we shouldn't wear it when playing against Leeds then?! :unsure:

This surely has to be the new away kit? It has approval from myself and TPH, and it even gives our players added bonuses when wearing it, as TPH himself has stated.

5-196464_awayvolt_pd.jpg

You really like that kit don't ya? :P

I'd prefer the one i posted :whistle:

You really like that kit don't ya? :P

I'd prefer the one i posted :whistle:

Of course I like that kit. It increases all of the things TPH said it does, plus it increases the visibility of the players wearing it - making it easier to pick out a pass (something we actually need help with!!). I learned this when watching Soccer AM after Barcelona played Chelsea in a Champions League game at Stamford Bridge. Tim Lovejoy said it.

Oh, and it just happens to be my favourite colour :P:whistle:

Of course I like that kit. It increases all of the things TPH said it does, plus it increases the visibility of the players wearing it - making it easier to pick out a pass (something we actually need help with!!). I learned this when watching Soccer AM after Barcelona played Chelsea in a Champions League game at Stamford Bridge. Tim Lovejoy said it.

Oh, and it just happens to be my favourite colour :P:whistle:

Are you sure that wasn't just an excuse that Lovejoy used because Chelsea didn't win? :P

Are you sure that wasn't just an excuse that Lovejoy used because Chelsea didn't win? :P

He claimed it were a scientifically proven fact and that Barca only won because of this unfair advantage. :yesyes:

Personally, I wouldn't mind if we won due to an unfair advantage. We could do with 3 points now more than ever. If the kit will help us get it, then change the kit. :P

It's ideally twinned with the helm of sanctuary, which offers guaranteed immunity from all sub-level-7 poison attacks.

Anything over level 7 and you're at the mercy of the die cast.

D-12? D-20? Or the biggy - a D-30?

Archived