Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Stereotypes that should be exploded

Why dont we come up with more concepts like this.......

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/ever...ladies-day.html

Everton is not just for boys!

Everton v Blackburn Rovers, 10 February 2007

There are certain stereotypes that should be exploded. In this age of equality women are no longer chained to kitchen sinks just as football grounds are no longer exclusively male domains.

Everton has a strong female fanbase. But we think there is room for more. That is why the club has announced a '' for the forthcoming game against Blackburn on February 10.

£1 from every home match ticket will be donated to 'Breakthrough Breast Cancer'. In addition, there are a series of special events planned for the matchday itself and the club is planning a series of targeted communications to existing female supporters, women's groups and junior girls' football teams to name but a few.

There will be further details of the initiatives planned in the weeks leading up to the match here on evertonfc.com.

Whether you are a regular match-goer or you have yet to experience the thrill of live Premiership action, make sure you don't miss out on this unique occasion.

Fair enough but they should match it with an equivalent donation to a men's charity like Prostate cancer which is a big killer and massively underfunded.

What a joke this thread is.

Who the hell is going to do my ironing, cook my food and get it ready for me when decide to stroll through the door after the game(half-cut)? It sickens me the way this country is going. The next thing you lot are gonna want them to vote and tag along to our bi-annual jollys up to Amsterdam??

30122503_7353cc9f33_m.jpg

Geo, 34, disappointed and dissalousioned, London

Archived