Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
josh_baskin

adi akinbiyi's 5million transfer fee?

It'll only take an unbroken run of say three years in the Premier for us not to be able to, but have to, to keep our Premiership status.

Godspeed to the days when you wake up on saturday morning actually excited about going to watch Leicester, rather than it being almost like an unwanted chore. Honestly, hoovering a dirty carpet is more satisfying than going down the Walkers these days

I think most clubs in the Premiership next season will have the capacity to spend £5m on one player with all the TV money that is coming in. Also loads of clubs are being backed by new owners who are investing more and more money into the club. If all goes well then Leicester will be able to spend that amount on one player again but it probably wont be for a season or two (touch wood).

BTW I`d be delighted if we actually spent £1m on a player next season as that would mean that we have a new owner at the helm.

I think most clubs in the Premiership next season will have the capacity to spend £5m on one player with all the TV money that is coming in. Also loads of clubs are being backed by new owners who are investing more and more money into the club. If all goes well then Leicester will be able to spend that amount on one player again but it probably wont be for a season or two (touch wood).

BTW I`d be delighted if we actually spent £1m on a player next season as that would mean that we have a new owner at the helm.

I'd be delighted if we sold the AJ for £1 million......it would mean there is an even more clueless board out there

Archived