Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Damien Rice

Yeap, been to see him a couple of times, once at Glastonbury.

He is an Acoustic singer from Ireland and some people say he is 'the next Jeff Buckley'.

I do have the album and it is superb, and songs to download I'd say 'The Blowers Daughter', 'Cannonball' and 'Volcano;.

Hey, somebody I actually.

Cannonball is about his dead Wife By the way CityFan, kind of puts the song into perspective.

It's ok, for true badness in the acoutic worls, check out nick Drake, early John Martin, CSNY, early David Crosby and Arthur Veroucai..

Okay I don't know wether 'badness' is a good thing or a bad thing, damn Michael Jackson, but John Martin and Nick Drake are very much a good thing.

CityFan if you like Damien Ric eyou will love \Jeff Buckley, probably his primary influence.

I agree Cityfan . . . Damien is da boy

You might want to check out Miles Hunt if you havn't already . . . tracks like 'Everythings not OK' are the mutts nuts

He was the lead singer with the Wonderstuff until he died last year (fell out of a hotel window?!) but IMO I think his solo stuff was sublime . . .

I agree Cityfan . . . Damien is da boy

You might want to check out Miles Hunt if you havn't already . . . tracks like 'Everythings not OK' are the mutts nuts

He was the lead singer with the Wonderstuff until he died last year (fell out of a hotel window?!) but IMO I think his solo stuff was sublime . . .

Miles Hunt?

Dead?

You're pulling my plonker, I had one! Surely!

I've been waiting for a Wonderstuff revival as well!

Archived