Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
London_Fox

Todorov

Yep its on SS also. http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...p;channel=&

It cracks me up that RK keeps refering to Milan Mandaric as the "owner" in all his interviews! I think the reason he does is because he is known to get his Italian clubs mixed up and doesnt want to call MM Inter or maybe Sampdoria so goes for the safe option of "the owner"! :D

I think it's more to do with the fact he can't call him the Chairman yet.

Traditionally managers call the top dog the Chairman. But since Mandaric ain't the Chairman just yet... Owner will have to suffice. :cool:

His name would be acceptable as well! Its not like Milan is a difficult name to pronounce is is??!! I may be reading too much into it but whenever I see RK interviewed he doesnt look that excited that a new owner is here and he a manager of a club that has exciting times ahead. Its almost like he knows his fate already.

His name would be acceptable as well! Its not like Milan is a difficult name to pronounce is is??!! I may be reading too much into it but whenever I see RK interviewed he doesnt look that excited that a new owner is here and he a manager of a club that has exciting times ahead. Its almost like he knows his fate already.

He's not a tremendously excitable guy though, is he? ;)

So he's hardly going to let loose just because there's change at the top. He's probably relieved more than anything. At least it's all settled for now. Well, settled in the sense that Milan's on board. ;)

He's not a tremendously excitable guy though, is he? ;)

So he's hardly going to let loose just because there's change at the top. He's probably relieved more than anything. At least it's all settled for now. Well, settled in the sense that Milan's on board. ;)

RK after he has just been told another Beckham joke....

71246.jpg

After he, retires, gets divorced and goes bankrupt, David Beckham finds himself in dire financial trouble – so desperate, in fact, that he resorts to praying. ‘God, please help me,’ he wails. ‘I've lost my wife, business, and if I don't get some money, I'm going to lose my car as well.

Please let me win the lottery.’ Saturday night comes, and Becks watches aghast as someone else wins it. Again, he begins to pray: ‘God, please let me win the lottery! I've lost my wife, business, my car, and I'm going to lose my house as well.’ Next Saturday night comes, and Becks still has no luck.

Once again, he prays. ‘God, why haven't you helped me?’ he cries, angrily. ‘I've lost my wife, business, my house, my car and now Victoria is threatening me with access of my children due to back maintanence payments. I’ve always been a good servant to you – PLEASE let me win the lottery just this once, so I can get my life back in order.’

Suddenly, there is a blinding flash of light as the heavens open above, and Becks is confronted with the glowing, ethereal vision of God Himself. ‘David,’ he booms. ‘For F**ks sake mate, meet me halfway on this. Buy a ticket!!!

Archived