Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
London_Fox

Todorov

You can get as many strikers as you like but none of em will do particularly well until we get someone like Andy King in midfield.

Brilliant! You managed to mention him so early on in a thread about a different player.

No, Gerd Muller, Marco Van Basten, Hugo Sanchez, etc were GREAT Strikers, this bloke is OK.

Semantics but point taken.

When does the loan window close please??

Wild guess, based on fuzzy memory - about March 7th.

I'm not sure it does close but I wouldn't trust my word.

It does close towards the end of the season. After that only emergency loans will be sanctioned (think Logan to Boston on a 7 day loan). ;)

would any of those play for us?

NO!

so todorov is probably the best striker out there who's avaible for us to get in atm

I didnt say they would and I didnt say he wasnt, I said he's not great........he's OK. Is that cleare or do you want drawings as well?

I hope your right!! :thumbup:

He's not. :thumbdown:

Wild guess, based on fuzzy memory - about March 7th.

It does close towards the end of the season. After that only emergency loans will be sanctioned (think Logan to Boston on a 7 day loan). ;)

The date this year is actually March 22nd, 1700 GMT. ;)

After that date, special dispensation is required to complete a short term loan - such as the Logan example above. ;)

Well i heard the rumour then whilst listening to the radio for all the latest news yesterday there was a recorded conversation with Harry redknapp only minutes besfore the Press conference.

Wouldnt mind Jimmy floyd hasselbaink along side him aswell.

Not saying ive heard anything though.

Archived