Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Get your C*ventry tickets first thing tomorrow

The sounds coming out of the ticket office are very promising. I spoke to them on the phone earlier and after reserving a few seats for a couple of people for tomorrows game, I asked them for a rough figure regarding numbers, and they told me that they were now selling tickets on Row E. Everything further back than that should be completely taken up tomorrow.

Oh, and I'd just like to say a major thankyou to everybody who has supported us with the idea. I just hope you will all turn out in good voice tomorrow afternoon so that it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Thanks a lot,

Jamie.

:P

great achievment! i am pleased for you lads for doing this, because with out you lot, we wouldnt be in this situation, lets just hope we can rock the place!!! ill be there(N1), singing my heart out :thumbup: from row E? thts like *counts* 4-5 rows left at the bottom? surely if they allowed people to switch on the day, N block would be completely sold out, but any who still done well :D

This thread has descended into an all-out farce.

Before this thread is closed, I'd like to remind people that if you have reserved tickets for tomorrows game, go to the (gypsy) Caravan outside the Ticket Office tomorrow with your Season Ticket and ask for your N Block tickets.

This was a public service announcement brought to you by lcfc_jme and sponsored kindly by FoxesTalk - the forum of all forums.

Thankyou for listening.

Before this thread is closed, I'd like to remind people that if you have reserved tickets for tomorrows game, go to the (gypsy) Caravan outside the Ticket Office tomorrow with your Season Ticket and ask for your N Block tickets.

This was a public service announcement brought to you by lcfc_jme and sponsored kindly by FoxesTalk - the forum of all forums.

Thankyou for listening.

Seconded.

But will it be enough to escape his hair?

No crown could blunt the effect of that hair! No crown, I tell thee!

Rumours are, he only lives in Suffolk because he's used as a mobile lighthouse when ships are in danger of running aground. He runs up and down the coast pointing his head towards the shore.

No crown could blunt the effect of that hair! No crown, I tell thee!

Rumours are, he only lives in Suffolk because he's used as a mobile lighthouse when ships are in danger of running aground. He runs up and down the coast pointing his head towards the shore.

lol Fez I want some of whatever you've been taking!

Thankyou for listening.

By the way, in reference to your signature, if Wils is the King, I'm emigrating.

Wils is indeed the King. Why do you not want to live in Wils' empire?! :unsure:

Archived