Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Get your C*ventry tickets first thing tomorrow

ive switched to N block, but not at the top, as i have switch with me grandad, and he as a bad leg and cant climb the steps :o BUT ill still be singing, dont u worry...im always up methiks

It makes me sad that the club agreed to this knowing that they would try to control and sanitise it. What do they expect from a singing block? Flowers and Valentines cards?

It is sadly predictable.

F8ck it...let's give the Cov fans flowers and cards. :cool:

It makes me sad that the club agreed to this knowing that they would try to control and sanitise it. What do they expect from a singing block? Flowers and Valentines cards?

It is sadly predictable.

F8ck it...let's give the Cov fans flowers and cards. :cool:

A signed Ian Dowie Cov Shirt, that would be really generous.

I reckon 23K-ish

Around the same as what the club are thinking I'd say. They're definitely expecting over 20k, but say that 25k would be a brilliant attendance this weekend. They also don't feel that Milans arrival will bring the crowds flooding in either.

I live in Hull (:( Family lives in Melton Mowbray, fook knows why me Dad moved up here. But anywho) and in light of todays events me and me Dad are thinking of mosying down to the Walkers on Saturday. We'll be alrite to pay at the stadium won't we? I haven't got down this season so far so I dunno what the score is these days.

I live in Hull (:( Family lives in Melton Mowbray, fook knows why me Dad moved up here. But anywho) and in light of todays events me and me Dad are thinking of mosying down to the Walkers on Saturday. We'll be alrite to pay at the stadium won't we? I haven't got down this season so far so I dunno what the score is these days.

You'll be fine to pay on the day! :thumbup:

If you want atmosphere then come to Block N but if you do then you need to PM me :thumbup:

Psht, I'd love it, but me Dad's paying and he's a right old man so looks like I'll have to pass :( Uni in a couple of years though, get myself down somewhere near, get a season ticket in N, it'll be all good :)

Thanks for the answer :)

Hello there Foxes fans,

I am really glad that Milan has finally took over Leicester City. It will certainly bring us a bright future, Let's hope Milan can work hiss magic and get some Premiership players into Leicester City.

Now I am asking about tickets for Leicester City V Coventry City, I and my mum plus Simon Jelffs are intrested in going to watch the match.

Will there be any competition in the Murcury or any free tickets given away etc.

Kindest Regards

Craig Adams 22

Hello there Foxes fans,

I am really glad that Milan has finally took over Leicester City. It will certainly bring us a bright future, Let's hope Milan can work hiss magic and get some Premiership players into Leicester City.

Now I am asking about tickets for Leicester City V Coventry City, I and my mum plus Simon Jelffs are intrested in going to watch the match.

Will there be any competition in the Murcury or any free tickets given away etc.

Kindest Regards

Craig Adams 22

There maybe a competition mate but they usually only give 2 tickets away, so who would you take with you........your mum or Simon Jelffs!!!

Hello there Foxes fans,

Kindest Regards

Craig Adams 22

Free tickets given away…?? You’re having a giraffe mate!!!

Master Fox 90120

Hello there Foxes fans,

Kindest Regards

Craig Adams 22

:laugh: :worship:

I think you should come regardless of whether or not they give away free tickets. Make sure you bring Simon Jelffs and sit at the back of Block N. :thumbup:

Archived