Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Get your C*ventry tickets first thing tomorrow

:laugh:

Fear not my friend, I am going to the ground tomorrow as I have a meeting with the club anyway, so I should have everything sorted out by then. You will definitely have a ticket lol!

I hope that counts for me too. Try and get me next to Tommo if you can, i'll be alone for this one and i know he will be too. No worries if you can't :thumbup:

:laugh:

Fear not my friend, I am going to the ground tomorrow as I have a meeting with the club anyway, so I should have everything sorted out by then. You will definitely have a ticket lol !

Is that the one with MM? :D

I hope that counts for me too. Try and get me next to Tommo if you can, i'll be alone for this one and i know he will be too. No worries if you can't :thumbup:

I'll see what I can do but at the minute all I know is I'm meeting the club tomorrow to discuss Saturdays game with them. They had a meeting about it this morning. I'll take the list of ST details with me and ask them to get everything sorted whilst I'm there. :thumbup:

It's at 1PM so hopefully we'll be under new ownership by the time it happens! :P

I'll see what I can do but at the minute all I know is I'm meeting the club tomorrow to discuss Saturdays game with them. They had a meeting about it this morning. I'll take the list of ST details with me and ask them to get everything sorted whilst I'm there. :thumbup:

It's at 1PM so hopefully we'll be under new ownership by the time it happens! :P

You may even be discussing it to the new ownership! :unsure::thumbup:lol

care to tell us what this meeting about :D or dont you even know? :blink:

care to tell us what this meeting about :D or dont you even know? :blink:

The meeting is probably just going to be about a few issues the club has regarding health and safety for Saturday, as well as getting tickets for the Season Ticket Holders who gave their details to me.

They had a meeting this morning about Saturdays game and discussed quite a few things from what I understand, so any matters arising from that will be put across to us tomorrow, and any things we wish to discuss will also be brought up.

:thumbup:

:sweating::yahoo:lol:whistle:

You just calm down - I have everything under control. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow though. :D

have any idea on how many you sold? i got mine today, row T!

Gonna sort changing mine to N for the game early tommorow- hopefully before the rush! :thumbup:

First time I've properly looked forward to a game in a long time. :bounce::scarf:

I got mine today row mm im a bit chuffed with that, thought it would be much lower. Also just to let people know i think you can get your tickets in a white mobile van. Thats what the ticket lady said anyway

Archived