Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ccb

Enjoy the Ride Leicester

Cause with Milan it is a ride with downs as well as ups.

I dont know what he'll be like with you guys, his early years here were a bit of a learning curve so hopefully he's got that out of the way.

Milan is a decent guy who doesn't hide away in the directors box. He plays to the crowd, his digs at Rupert Lowe and Southampton FC were great. He does love the press and drops the odd "leak" here there and everywhere.

More than anything Milan is a successful guy he will move your club forward. He may take you on a bit of a roundabout route to get there but he will get there. Just keep the faith !

Hold on tight.

I dont know what he'll be like with you guys, his early years here were a bit of a learning curve so hopefully he's got that out of the way.

Milan is a decent guy who doesn't hide away in the directors box. He plays to the crowd, his digs at Rupert Lowe and Southampton FC were great. He does love the press and drops the odd "leak" here there and everywhere.

More than anything Milan is a successful guy he will move your club forward. He may take you on a bit of a roundabout route to get there but he will get there. Just keep the faith !

Hold on tight.

:thumbup:

Hold on tight.

Thanks buddy :thumbup:

Hold on tight.

Hold on very tight... :thumbup:

Hold on tight.

Cheers, I've got a feeling the ups are going to outnumber the downs. :D

Hold on tight.

Cheers. :thumbup:

I would like to add that pompey was his first crack in this country and it took a couple of seasons to work out whats what. He now is a seasoned pro on British football so I cant see him making as many errors at the start ashe did with Pompey.

Archived