Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Musty

Inspirational signing?

Do you feel that RK has the ability to attract these better players.

A lot of players move to clubs because of the manager. Is RK able to pull these guys in, younger players maybe, more experienced pro's im not so sure. Still maybe the pay will attract them.

No offence to a mega club like Red Star Belgrade (who had a great side in my lifetime when they won the Euro Cup in 91 with amazing players like Darko Pancev, Vladimir Jugovic, Sinisa Mihajlovic, Robert Prosinecki, Dejan Savicevic and Miodrag Belodedic) but in todays football I think some of there better players would be attracted to out shores and Leicester by MM. MM must have a bookfull of contacts from agents to players and I`ll put money on him having a big influence in getting some in whether RK has heard of them or not!

No offence to a mega club like Red Star Belgrade (who had a great side in my lifetime when they won the Euro Cup in 91 with amazing players like Darko Pancev, Vladimir Jugovic, Sinisa Mihajlovic, Robert Prosinecki, Dejan Savicevic and Miodrag Belodedic) but in todays football I think some of there better players would be attracted to out shores and Leicester by MM. MM must have a bookfull of contacts from agents to players and I`ll put money on him having a big influence in getting some in whether RK has heard of them or not!

Don't think you'll attract many Red Star Belgrade players tp the Championship personally, most are good enough to play in various top divisions throughout Europe should they wish to.

They pay a decent wage there as well.

Don't think you'll attract many Red Star Belgrade players tp the Championship personally, most are good enough to play in various top divisions throughout Europe should they wish to.

They pay a decent wage there as well.

RSB have always relied on selling there real top class players to countries like Spain and Italy and buy the best players from there rival clubs in there country on the cheap. Im not suggesting that we would be able to afford there top players but we may have a chance at there lesser players. Im sure in relative terms even we will be better wages than half there squad are on now.

RSB have always relied on selling there real top class players to countries like Spain and Italy and buy the best players from there rival clubs in there country on the cheap. Im not suggesting that we would be able to afford there top players but we may have a chance at there lesser players. Im sure in relative terms even we will be better wages than half there squad are on now.

Most of Red Stars average Sixteen could play top division football somewhere in Europe and wouldn't fancy the Championship, Serbian footballlers aren't as cheap as they used to be. Thats why most Championship clubs look in Bulgaria, Latvia, Slovenia etc. Untapped markets.

Most of Red Stars average Sixteen could play top division football somewhere in Europe and wouldn't fancy the Championship, Serbian footballlers aren't as cheap as they used to be. Thats why most Championship clubs look in Bulgaria, Latvia, Slovenia etc. Untapped markets.

If it wasnt the MM factor I wouldnt think of a club like Red Star but Im sure that MM can persuade some of their fringe players or the back-ups over here on loan or a permanent deal. MM has already been quoted today in saying that he wants to bring in experienced players and he realises that will mean much bigger wages which may give us a sneak at attracting players in who have always wanted to play in England from places like Serbia.

Its good to be chatting about possibly attracting decent calibre players from home or abroad for the first time in a few years BTW.

If it wasnt the MM factor I wouldnt think of a club like Red Star but Im sure that MM can persuade some of their fringe players or the back-ups over here on loan or a permanent deal. MM has already been quoted today in saying that he wants to bring in experienced players and he realises that will mean much bigger wages which may give us a sneak at attracting players in who have always wanted to play in England from places like Serbia.

Its good to be chatting about possibly attracting decent calibre players from home or abroad for the first time in a few years BTW.

I think you, like a lot of people, are expecting a bit to much from our new owner.

Archived