Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Musty

Inspirational signing?

After what seems like a lifetime of checking this site religiously everyday for take-over news...the deed is finally done. To celebrate this momentus day...i'm going to post my very first post!

SO...when Milan got Pompey promoted, one of the key factors was his signing of the veteran Croatian international Robert Prosinecki...the guy was absolute class and was a big factor in getting them up. Fair enough he was too knackered to continue in the Premiership - but the job was done.

So what big name international would you like to see coming to Leicester to provide the sort of quality we've been so sorely lacking for so long and inspire us to promotion next season??

Personally i'd like to see Patrick Berger come to the Walkers...surplus to requirements at Villa...plus also had played for Mandaric at Pompey - plus still only 32 i think.

Cheers - Up the Foxes!

After what seems like a lifetime of checking this site religiously everyday for take-over news...the deed is finally done. To celebrate this momentus day...i'm going to post my very first post!

SO...when Milan got Pompey promoted, one of the key factors was his signing of the veteran Croatian international Robert Prosinecki...the guy was absolute class and was a big factor in getting them up. Fair enough he was too knackered to continue in the Premiership - but the job was done.

So what big name international would you like to see coming to Leicester to provide the sort of quality we've been so sorely lacking for so long and inspire us to promotion next season??

Personally i'd like to see Patrick Berger come to the Walkers...surplus to requirements at Villa...plus also had played for Mandaric at Pompey - plus still only 32 i think.

Cheers - Up the Foxes!

Prosinecki played for them the season before they were promoted but he was class that season.

Merson, Stone and Todorov were immense for Pompey the season they won the league.

I'd like to see fellow Serb Savo Milosovic here next season! Haha :D

Prosinecki played for them the season before they were promoted but he was class that season.

Merson, Stone and Todorov were immense for Pompey the season they won the league.

I'd like to see fellow Serb Savo Milosovic here next season! Haha :D

or Slobodan Manobubitch

I still wouldn't say no to Sinisa Mihaljlavic or Dejan Stankovic - potential signings???

Stankovic is still playing well and we have about as much chance of getting him here as we have Rooney. Mihaljlovic is well passed his best and is nothing but a slow dirty player with a great left foot for set-pieces! I think he`ll do what he did at Pompey and persuade players from clubs like Red Star Belgrade to come on loan. I know Koromans deal at Pompey was cut short but maybe Aleksandar Trisovic who is a well regarded player and International at Red Star. Im sure MM will do all his best to increase the quality of the squad and I am also intrigued to hear which players he says he missed out on because of the delays in getting him in-charge of us so we can understand the quality he is attempting to bring in.

id like to see someone like Danny Murphy come in and hope he has the same sort of influence the likes of steve stone and merson had on pompey

Thats a great shout. Someone who hasnt played much but still posseses loads of ability and isnt too old (not 30 until next month). The likelyhood of persuading him down to the 2nd tier must be minimal though as there must be Premiership interest in him or even from the potential clubs being promoted out of the Championship.

There's a couple of them that Arsene has got his eye on!

Maybe we can try them out in English football for him first <_<

I`ll settle for the likes of Alliadiare or Denilson on a seasons long loan for starters!

There's a couple of them that Arsene has got his eye on!

Maybe we can try them out in English football for him first <_<

Striker there named Kone I think it is? very good player.

Still we've got no chance without in our current state of signing any Ligue 1 players

Striker there named Kone I think it is? very good player.

Still we've got no chance without in our current state of signing any Ligue 1 players

Aruna Kone is it? Coté D'Vore player?

Do you feel that RK has the ability to attract these better players.

A lot of players move to clubs because of the manager. Is RK able to pull these guys in, younger players maybe, more experienced pro's im not so sure. Still maybe the pay will attract them.

Possibly not but MM will attract them, at least he has set clear targets.

Do you feel that RK has the ability to attract these better players.

Nope... but to be honest i cant see RK being here very long, it would be foolish to give him the boot at this stage of the season IMHO, but i think its going to be all change in the summer at all levels, in the mean time i think we'll have a loan signing or two and some new faces amoungst the coaching staff.

Nope... but to be honest i cant see RK being here very long, it would be foolish to give him the boot at this stage of the season IMHO, but i think its going to be all change in the summer at all levels, in the mean time i think we'll have a loan signing or two and some new faces amoungst the coaching staff.

Hope so, it would be daft to get rid of RK now, but he has showed he is tactically inept. Some will say he works with what he's got. But he is to rigid with his 442, when at times it has been crying out for 343. Still "he's a smashing lad"

He plays for PSV Eindhoven. Manwell is referring to Bakary Kone if I'm not wrong.

Indeed, seeing as were not AC Milan I don't fancy our chances with Arouna Kone. T'other one may be possible though, if Nice get relegated.

Work permits are always a problem though, as well as having a manager who tends to look 100 miles down the motorway for his players.

Archived