Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nath

N Block Info

there is nothing to stop us going in N1 anyway.. all the club can do is ban the drum :whistle: or send in stewards but they dont bother with getting L1 to sit and im sure they wont bother with getting N1 to sit. :dunno:

That's true I suppose, where are you sitting just out of interest?

Well I can only go on what is was like when I was in there and most of L1 was sat down for at least parts of the game and certainly didn't seem like 360 people were standing to me.

Any way it matters not how many stand your still not suppose to and N block is on trial on Saturday and if they persistantly stand the club will pull the plug.

What are they going to do??Close off N Block?? The club havn't closed of L1 have they? As for the L1 arguement once again i would say there is usually 200 standing :P

on what?

we can go in N block anyway its just no one did/knew about it. :cool:

Edit: manwell im giving N1 a try for cov tomorow you?

I was going to go in N1 but someone else has got me a ticket in the East Stand so I'll be in there, if the idea takes off I'll probabley try N1 at the Baggies game.

Just another thought though, surely the club can stop season ticket holders who have switched just for this game going back to N1 if they wish by not allowing them to switch there ST's permantly. They could do a similar thing to you as I believe your ST is in L1?

What are they going to do??Close off N Block?? The club havn't closed of L1 have they? As for the L1 arguement once again i would say there is usually 200 standing :P

Funny uou should mention that tbh.

They were talking about a set of away fans (leeds?) who the SAG tried to ban becasue of standing:blink:

To be honest its a load of balls - The only time away fans are banned is because of violence (i.e Cardiff at Wolves)

If it gets to any point close to the club trying to close a block then like I say I will call for help from SUSD (the boys? :whistle: Its a women who runs it ;) )

i got a B in my mock :).. ahh your an accountant i cant compete with that :(

the idea of any safety authority closing an area of a ground due to standing for safety reasons is a farce and standupsitdown say they will/have never done it because challenged in court the injury figures do not add up and there is no argument that standing causes injuries. More people get there fingers trapped between the seats (sitting down) that have an injury related to them standing.

i got a B in my mock :).. ahh your an accountant i cant compete with that :(

the idea of any safety authority closing an area of a ground due to standing for safety reasons is a farce and standupsitdown say they will/have never done it because challenged in court the injury figures do not add up and there is no argument that standing causes injuries. More people get there fingers trapped between the seats (sitting down) that have an injury related to them standing.

lol

Plus when madly celebrating a goal I have had my leg trapped in the seat....it hurt :cry:

SEATS OUT!! :unsure:

health and safety issues between sitting and standing,

standing = legs ache after 90 mins, woopidoo!

sitting = knees are being hurt by the seat infront!!!! OUCH!!!

settled, sitting is more of a hazzard than standing :thumbup:

health and safety issues between sitting and standing,

standing = legs ache after 90 mins, woopidoo!

sitting = knees are being hurt by the seat infront!!!! OUCH!!!

settled, sitting is more of a hazzard than standing :thumbup:

As I am a lanky streak I often have this problem when visiting away grounds ala leeds, qpr and many others. Therefore i resort to standing then get told to sit down when its physically impossibe :dunno:

As I am a lanky streak I often have this problem when visiting away grounds ala leeds, qpr and many others. Therefore i resort to standing then get told to sit down when its physically impossibe :dunno:

This line made me laugh a lot, the images i can get in my head .

This is true.

He often just lays his legs over me.

Went down the ticket office yesterday, row CC was the highest up I could get. All the rows above there are sold out, so I think there'll be at least 500 in N block. Can't wait! :thumbsup:

Also, I think for the first time ever on a week day there was a queue at the ticket office! :o I think the club aren't lying when they say demand has gone through the roof - so hopefully a near-full ground against our rivals with MM's first game should equal a good atmosphere (with N block leading the way). :D:D:D

Went down the ticket office yesterday, row CC was the highest up I could get. All the rows above there are sold out, so I think there'll be at least 500 in N block. Can't wait! :thumbsup:

Also, I think for the first time ever on a week day there was a queue at the ticket office! :o I think the club aren't lying when they say demand has gone through the roof - so hopefully a near-full ground against our rivals with MM's first game should equal a good atmosphere (with N block leading the way). :D:D:D

That great news. The atmosphere will be awesome I just hope some dirty cov fan doesn't try and ruin it.

Will someone do the decent thing and smuggle a flair in?

Also big fcuk off banners procaliming welcome to hell or somthing!

Lets turn the Mandaric Arena into a Galatasaray esc stadium!!!!!

:) :)

Yeah alright then, i don't think the club will have any problem with that as long as we sit down and twiddle our thumbs :P

im taking knifes to throw at the cov fans?

is this ok or should i just take my short gun and fire off randomly into their end..

oops we're going off topic :dunno:

Flairs would look amazing at the Walkers, although they only really work at evening matches. I might try and smuggle one in for the next evening game, which is *checks OS* Dirty Leeds! :ph34r:

I think a few tear gas grenades should do the trick :whistle:

i cant get hold of any for tomorow only for derby haha..

i got some bottles, old rags and some petrol out the car if anyone wants to lob some petrol bombs..

as long as im not persistantly standing i should be fine :thumbup:

Archived