Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nath

N Block Info

well, tomorrow is the day, and i feel we all need to be filled in on whats happening, like what time shall we be there etc?

It's not a school trip! Or maybe it is :P

Just turn up and sing.

Job done.

easily said than done! with over 400 sold! we should make some noise, but, walkers don't seem to have many games with atmospheres...maybe this is where it changes :D

600 fans?! Is that it? Thats not going to create much atmosphere on its own.

i hope your having a laugh.

600 is more than enough. We probably won't manage to get 600 anyway but that is a lot of people. I we can get 400 that will be a decent amount.

i hope your having a laugh.

600 is more than enough. We probably won't manage to get 600 anyway but that is a lot of people. I we can get 400 that will be a decent amount.

if they have sold all of the double letter, thats about half of the stand then there will be others scattered around, and the sales of today, 600! EAAAASY! also 600 would generate lots of atmosphere, 600 there is more than what sings in the kop! and we'll al be together, nexta cov fans, and l1!

if they have sold all of the double letter, thats about half of the stand then there will be others scattered around, and the sales of today, 600! EAAAASY! also 600 would generate lots of atmosphere, 600 there is more than what sings in the kop! and we'll al be together, nexta cov fans, and l1!

exactly :thumbup:

i have decided to go in N1 not L1 to try and get it going.

i do not intend to sit down does any other Ners intend to sit down? i hope not?

then we should get some good banter going with L1 and the covscum..

"we're the North stand we're the north stand we're the north stand leicester boys"

"we're the L1/east stand leicester boys etc!

bring it on :D

i have decided to go in N1 not L1 to try and get it going.

i do not intend to sit down does any other Ners intend to sit down? i hope not?

then we should get some good banter going with L1 and the covscum..

"we're the North stand we're the north stand we're the north stand leicester boys"

"we're the L1/east stand leicester boys etc!

bring it on :D

Its gutting because the club has already made it clear that persistent standing will not be tolerated... and I would hate, were the trial a success, to see it not repeated because the Safety and Advisory Goup didn't like the standing element.

So unfortunately you will not see me standing the whole game...

Its gutting because the club has already made it clear that persistent standing will not be tolerated... and I would hate, were the trial a success, to see it not repeated because the Safety and Advisory Goup didn't like the standing element.

So unfortunately you will not see me standing the whole game...

sitting=shit atmosphere.

the club i thought said they "understood vocal supporters will want to stand". its coventry for god sake we have got to stand n give a good show on and off the pitch

Never.

I will never ever chant Rob Kelly's name...

... unless its Kelly out. :ph34r:

I hope you have to eat your words. New money, up to three new players, City on a winning three games on the trot (it could happen). See if your calling for Kelly's head then.

well if all the double letter have taken up, anbd others scattered down towards the bottom, i should imagine its more than 400!

im not picking on you i promise its just i know how rumours spread and things get misinterpreted.

who said all the double letters have been sold? and in N block isnt there only a few seats per row say 10? its a small block isnt it?

:thumbup:

Archived