Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nath

N Block Info

I hope you have to eat your words. New money, up to three new players, City on a winning three games on the trot (it could happen). See if your calling for Kelly's head then.

I hope I eat my words too but I'm not holding my breath.

I've been calling for Kelly's head since Christmas so three wins on the trot is unlikely to change my mind. A swift shot in the arm will not make up for two thirds of a season languishing in the bottom half of the table, because I (and I assume, like Milan) do not want to risk that Kelly will a) waste the money he is given and b) being in the same position we are in now, next season.

Kelly's had two thirds of a season to cure the problems that most fans pointed out on day one and are still occuring now; i.e. no creativity from midfield, conceding goals from the SAME areas at set-pieces, lack of goals scored, our young players for the most part going backwards rather than forwards, players who evidently do not want to play for him, the lack of fitness in the side...

Need I go on?

sitting=shit atmosphere.

the club i thought said they "understood vocal supporters will want to stand". its coventry for god sake we have got to stand n give a good show on and off the pitch

They do, however the FA have banned standing in all seaters grounds haven't they. They've let you lot get away with it in L1 for ages but now the FA are starting to come down us over the issue of standing in the back of L1 and at the back of the kop, which in turn means the stewards will come down on you.

It's not really the clubs fault that you can't stand it's the FA's.

sitting=shit atmosphere.

the club i thought said they "understood vocal supporters will want to stand". its coventry for god sake we have got to stand n give a good show on and off the pitch

I quite agree with you up to a point.

The problem is, look at Jamies post regarding N block, the club will NOT tolerate persistent standing and will be watching closely.

well if all the double letter have taken up, anbd others scattered down towards the bottom, i should imagine its more than 400!

it is a fairly big block actually matey :thumbup: about 20 seats per row, and all the double letters to have been sold out was said by standupandisng :P

but now the FA are starting to come down us

are they?

L1 has been standing ever since the walkers opened. whos going to come down on us i tell you who-nobody.

At west ham, tottenham,chelsea,liverpool,cardiff(yes hundreds stand in seated areas as well as on the terraces in the 2 stands along the touchline),leeds,forest,derby,coventry,crystal palace, millwall, sheffield wednesday, sheffield united, portsmouth, newcastle, aston villa, manchester city, southampton, ipswich, qpr, luton, southend.

hundreds of home fans stand every game at all of these grounds and im sure there are more and to say the f.a are going to clamp down on L1 is ridiculous. they have never closed a section of a ground they have never done anything exept reduce an away allocation. the clubs need to stand (haha) up to the f.a and say our fans want to stand and back the supporters wishes. Lets be honest standing isnt a safety risk. If my statss are right and i am in communications with standupsitdown, then something like 1 in 100,000 fans who stand gets injured at football and id guess about 90,000 fans stood every week in the prem,Football league.

im my opinion if fans go in there and dont sing songs with swear words in dont have banter with cov fans (like "who r ya who r ya") and dont stand up, N block will be quiet, boring and repetitive with "leicester leicester leicester" and "oh when the blues" being sung again and again and L1 will be the place to be again.

like that article says the fans want something different to the club.

the fans want banter, songs that may have swear words in :o and to stand and if we cant have this and join L1 and the kop then its not worth it. IMO

are they?

L1 has been standing ever since the walkers opened. whos going to come down on us i tell you who-nobody.

At west ham, tottenham,chelsea,liverpool,cardiff(yes hundreds stand in seated areas as well as on the terraces in the 2 stands along the touchline),leeds,forest,derby,coventry,crystal palace, millwall, sheffield wednesday, sheffield united, portsmouth, newcastle, aston villa, manchester city, southampton, ipswich, qpr, luton, southend.

hundreds of home fans stand every game at all of these grounds and im sure there are more and to say the f.a are going to clamp down on L1 is ridiculous. they have never closed a section of a ground they have never done anything exept reduce an away allocation. the clubs need to stand (haha) up to the f.a and say our fans want to stand and back the supporters wishes. Lets be honest standing isnt a safety risk. If my statss are right and i am in communications with standupsitdown, then something like 1 in 100,000 fans who stand gets injured at football and id guess about 90,000 fans stood every week in the prem,Football league.

Not Persistantly, espically at some of the Premier league grounds you've mentioned. There was no fecker standing when I went to Villa Park last month for example.

Your quite right standing IMO is not a safety risk however our friends at the F.A don't agree. When the Ultras went for their meeting with the club they were informed they were being forced to clamp down on the standing issue (in the areas I mentioned) and that they'd have to abandon the singing section idea if there was any persistant standing.

It might not be just us the FA are coming down on, and they might not be coming down on us that hard, :dunno: .

The club can't stand up to the F.A, the F.A has the power to fine us deduct points etc etc, we have to do as they say.

Not Persistantly, espically at some of the Premier league grounds you've mentioned. There was no fecker standing when I went to Villa Park last month for example.

i am informed and cannot say from personal experiance that this season around 2-300 fans stand at the back of the holte end upper.

and manwell. all the clubs mentioned have at least 150 (luton being smallest) fans who persistantly stand every home game. (more stand for bigger games eg liverpool kop around 12,000 stand for CL and "big" games.

:thumbup:

i am informed and cannot say from personal experiance that this season around 2-300 fans stand at the back of the holte end upper.

and manwell. all the clubs mentioned have at least 150 (luton being smallest) fans who persistantly stand every home game. (more stand for bigger games eg liverpool kop around 12,000 stand for CL and "big" games.

What a daft place to stand lol Didn't look like any one was standing to me, certainly not singing as well. I'll admit I was a long way away.

I struggle to believe 12,000 Liverpool fans stand all game and they get away with it.

In any case L1 for the most part doesn't stand all game, not while I've been there any way. It's just about 30 of you boys at the back that do.

Anyone who is going in N block tomorrow, please just concentrate on supporting our team, rather than abusing the Cov supporters. There's no point of having two L1s. :thumbup:

If you all just stand there singing songs about Cov, I doubt they'll be many more chances to have a singing section. Don't ruin this chance.

How long before this is closed :rolleyes:

Just to cover the points so far

Jim from the Ticket office told us that all double lettered seats have been sold which is about 40% i think.

The club said standing for the whole 90 minutes would not be tolerated but I dont think this means they are going to throw people out, just that the won't promote the idea any further. They pointed out the fact that they had been watching block D2/E1 at the Luton game and pointed out that us (the people who started the idea) and that the only time we sat was at half time. They understand that we want to stand, but they are worried that the SAG would clap down on them saying "we don't want another L block" (In refernce to standing)

He also said that the SAG (not F.a) are presuring the club to clamp down on Block L and the ones at the back of the kop. We said that we cannot control the people who will go there and they will want to stand.

We will see what happens tommorow really. I'm just hoping the ones infront of me stand so i have an excuse :whistle:

Jim from the Ticket office told us that all double lettered seats have been sold which is about 40% i think.

The club said standing for the whole 90 minutes would not be tolerated but I dont think this means they are going to throw people out, just that the won't promote the idea any further. They pointed out the fact that they had been watching block D2/E1 at the Luton game and pointed out that us (the people who started the idea) and that the only time we sat was at half time. They understand that we want to stand, but they are worried that the SAG would clap down on them saying "we don't want another L block" (In refernce to standing)

He also said that the SAG (not F.a) are presuring the club to clamp down on Block L and the ones at the back of the kop. We said that we cannot control the people who will go there and they will want to stand.

We will see what happens tommorow really. I'm just hoping the ones infront of me stand so i have an excuse :whistle:

But that will probabley mean the end of the clubs backing for your idea :dunno:.

Same here, i should be alright as im MM, but hopefully the stewards won't come up and tell us to sit down as i think most people will. But a quick 'stand up if you love milan' we difuse the situation

Same here, i should be alright as im MM, but hopefully the stewards won't come up and tell us to sit down as i think most people will. But a quick 'stand up if you love milan' we difuse the situation

Or we're standing up, we're sitting down :P

What a daft place to stand lol Didn't look like any one was standing to me, certainly not singing as well. I'll admit I was a long way away.

I struggle to believe 12,000 Liverpool fans stand all game and they get away with it.

In any case L1 for the most part doesn't stand all game, not while I've been there any way. It's just about 30 of you boys at the back that do.

manwell you watch liverpools' next champions league game or game v man united or chelsea etc. they all stand for all the game.

L1 has more than 30 standing infact 1 more 0 at least.

there are 10 seats per row in the block near to the away fans over the stairs and it stands *nearly* 1/2 way down the stand. id say there were 40 rows in the ground? if someone knows great. 18 x 10= 180 people. then there is the people the other side of the stairs where around 10 rows stand every game but there are more seats per row about 15 minimum. 15x 10=150. then anyone who has been in L1 in the top 1/2 knows how overcrowded it can get. My row every game without fail has at least 15 people on it for 10 seats and most rows are like this. this is why stewards are now on the stairs before kick off to stop the overcrowding by checking tickets, but all of L1 seems to arrive at 2:59pm anyway so the checks are just not feasible (sp).

so say theres 1 person per row extra (which there is far more than, i am working on minimums)= 18+10=28 (30)

180+150+ 30= 360 people standing most games not 30.

But that will probabley mean the end of the clubs backing for your idea :dunno:.

there is nothing to stop us going in N1 anyway.. all the club can do is ban the drum :whistle: or send in stewards but they dont bother with getting L1 to sit and im sure they wont bother with getting N1 to sit. :dunno:

manwell you watch liverpools' next champions league game or game v man united or chelsea etc. they all stand for all the game.

L1 has more than 30 standing infact 1 more 0 at least.

there are 10 seats per row in the block near to the away fans over the stairs and it stands *nearly* 1/2 way down the stand. id say there were 40 rows in the ground? if someone knows great. 18 x 10= 180 people. then there is the people the other side of the stairs where around 10 rows stand every game but there are more seats per row about 15 minimum. 15x 10=150. then anyone who has been in L1 in the top 1/2 knows how overcrowded it can get. My row every game without fail has at least 15 people on it for 10 seats and most rows are like this. this is why stewards are now on the stairs before kick off to stop the overcrowding by checking tickets, but all of L1 seems to arrive at 2:59pm anyway so the checks are just not feasible (sp).

so say theres 1 person per row extra (which there is far more than, i am working on minimums)= 18+10=28 (30)

180+150+ 30= 360 people standing most games not 30.

Well I can only go on what is was like when I was in there and most of L1 was sat down for at least parts of the game and certainly didn't seem like 360 people were standing to me.

Any way it matters not how many stand your still not suppose to and N block is on trial on Saturday and if they persistantly stand the club will pull the plug.

Well I can only go on what is was like when I was in there and most of L1 was sat down for at least parts of the game and certainly didn't seem like 360 people were standing to me.

Any way it matters not how many stand your still not suppose to and N block is on trial on Saturday and if they persistantly stand the club will pull the plug.

Even if they do we could always go by different ways :smile:

Archived