Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leonisco

Bad Omen

Just realised - after Craig Levein's first (home) game in charge, everyone was really optimistic and heralding the beginning of a new era.

And what was the result of that game? Leicester 3-0 Coventry.

Okay, that doesn't really mean anything, but it's still a bit spooky. :o:unsure:

Just realised - after Craig Levein's first (home) game in charge, everyone was really optimistic and heralding the beginning of a new era.

And what was the result of that game? Leicester 3-0 Coventry. :unsure:

Okay, that doesn't really mean anything, but it's still a bit spooky. :o

I remember that game, we were awesome, I know there are lcfc world highlights of it on Youtube but I'll let some other memeber search for the link.

He may have had a good reputation in Scotland.. SCOTLAND

But the Championship is different, and we basically ruined his reputation. I can't think of another way to put that, because that sounds a bit too harsh.

He ruined his own reputation by being crap. :thumbup:

We'll make our own luck now. As Kelly quite philosophically says we can't do anything about what's past so there's no point concerning ourselves about it. Let's look forward. To me that Phoenix I mentioned has just started the first phase of its ascent. :thumbup::scarf:

If you think that is spooky get a load of this.

New man Craig Levien/Milan Mandaric

Fans believe new era

Danny Tiatto main feuture in programme for both

My mates been to 3 games at walkers (both the cov games)

Final score 3-0

And we trounced them

Archived