Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

So what do we think of Andy Johnson Now?

AJ  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Any good?

• Worst player in the team
    • Not good enough for LCFC
    • Good for a sub
    • Starting 11
    • Best player on the team

It's simply not good enough to turn up and play when he feels like it. I'm sorry but 2 good performnaces doesn't make up for his continually awful performnaces before hand. I'm tempted to go along and say he is potentially one of the poorest midfielders, technically speaking (as in skill with ball at feet), LCFC have ever had in my era whihc is 1995-present.

He's had one decent game over the entire season.

If I had given my wife one orgasm in that same time-frame I'd be looking at finding a more easily satisfied girl.

Some of you here seem to be very easily satisfied, and you seem as fickle as girls, so I may be in touch if my relationship ever goes tits-up.

He's had one decent game over the entire season.

If I had given my wife one orgasm in that same time-frame I'd be looking at finding a more easily satisfied girl.

Some of you here seem to be very easily satisfied, and you seem as fickle as girls, so I may be in touch if my relationship ever goes tits-up.

Or your wife would be looking for a substitute? :ph34r::P

Fickle indeed though, Andy Johnson has a LONG WAY (as in the longest way, ever) to go before convincing me he is worthy of his place in the team.

We really need to be setting our sights a little higher in terms of player quality (and hope to God Mandaric is too) if we are to see any future successes.

Archived