Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

So what do we think of Andy Johnson Now?

AJ  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Any good?

• Worst player in the team
    • Not good enough for LCFC
    • Good for a sub
    • Starting 11
    • Best player on the team

Lets here you're thoghts on him since his return form injury, I haven't really seen him much so can't comment but would like to see what you all think.

depends how much effort he puts in ,if he gives it 100% like the last game then he is definetely worthy of donning the shirt. on the other hand however if he gives it less than 100% then its get your pitch forks time again :ph34r:

I agree.....

I also think that it isnt all down to him. I think that the players around him suit the way he plays. He can just pass the ball on the Yeates or Porter who will push forward...

He cleans up well, chases down the opposition and wins us a lot of posession.

On saturday i thought he looked one of our better players.

I'm not sure i'd go as far as saying best player, but certainly two decent performances at last. Although I listened to the Ipswich game on the radio and they said he wasnt so great then, but i don't know whether to believe Radio Leicester or not these days!!!

I would start him now though, which says it all in my opinion.

He's had two half-decent games, it only seems like he's played well cos people are comparing it to his previous performances, which were frankly pathetic.

I voted not good enough for LCFC, although if he carries on improving I'll be happy to take that back.

thought he did well on sat, but i still dont really rate him his ball distribution is still v dodgy as is jaretts.

but i cant knock his performance on sat, if it continues then he should obviously be in the starting 11 if not then possibly sub.

however i dont think he should be given a new contract for next season!

Archived