Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chandler

'Surfin' on a Wave of Propaganda...'

So says James Johnson, indignant and proud holder of 0.001% of LCFC 'A' (voting) shares of you know who. This bitter and twisted specimen then commits blasphemy by daring to question if MM is really going to put in ANYTHING at all into the East Midlands' very own sleeping giantette.

But where have you been Mr Dozy Johnson? Doncha know that Milan is committed to a rights issue that will more than double the number of LCFC shares in circulation which will guarantee the club more than £9 million by 2008? I mean this is all public information which was submitted to the LSE.

'Surfin' on a wave of propaganda my arse' as Ricky Tomlinson might say. Just because 'our saviour' goes and tells Mark Pugwash on that Radio Five Live Shite Thingy programme for the umpteenth time that he decided to buy LCFC because their non singing non dancing supporters are 'the best' (ie the best non singing non dancing supporters) doesn't mean a thing. Just like ducking Pugwash's question about 'exactly how much money are you going to put into LCFC' doesnt mean a thing.

Er...which kinda means he aint buying LCFC necessarily to invest in it either I think.

So says James Johnson, indignant and proud holder of 0.001% of LCFC 'A' (voting) shares of you know who. This bitter and twisted specimen then commits blasphemy by daring to question if MM is really going to put in ANYTHING at all into the East Midlands' very own sleeping giantette.

But where have you been Mr Dozy Johnson? Doncha know that Milan is committed to a rights issue that will more than double the number of LCFC shares in circulation which will guarantee the club more than £9 million by 2008? I mean this is all public information which was submitted to the LSE.

'Surfin' on a wave of propaganda my arse' as Ricky Tomlinson might say. Just because 'our saviour' goes and tells Mark Pugwash on that Radio Five Live Shite Thingy programme for the umpteenth time that he decided to buy LCFC because their non singing non dancing supporters are 'the best' (ie the best non singing non dancing supporters) doesn't mean a thing. Just like ducking Pugwash's question about 'exactly how much money are you going to put into LCFC' doesnt mean a thing.

Er...which kinda means he aint buying LCFC necessarily to invest in it either I think.

Moving to america aren't we?

What? :dunno:

Archived