Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

Need to show your NUS card at the turnstile?

If I got a mate to buy a student ticket for me, which would be fine considering I am a student and an NUS card is pending.... would I need an NUS card as proof when I got to the ground?

I know it doesn't matter at the Walkers but i'm sure I read somewhere once that most of the time when you go to away games you need to show your NUS for access if you have a student ticket.

Or am I going mad? :o

When I was a student I never got asked for my card once!!!!!! By the way whats the discount and do mature students get a discount???
Varies from club to club, and as most just state NUS card holder, if you have a card, it applies!

Ok, I had a look on the southend site and they say you must provide proof that you are in full-time education to qualify that you are in full-time education

I assume this is for when you are buying tickets?

Buying a student ticket will be no problem, its just i don't want to look like a tit when im not let in.

I could get my school to right me a note! :)

"dear mr turnstile operator..."

Archived