Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonesy_rules

FAO: Hoof

Hiya, just been into "football chat" and seen two post with nearly the same information on! However unlike when i posted a thread a few weeks back similar to that of others, you haven't seemed to moan, or kick the thread starter off the boards!

I understand you were in a bad mood the day you moaned at me, however i feel it's a tad unfair! :ermm:

Hiya, just been into "football chat" and seen two post with nearly the same information on! However unlike when i posted a thread a few weeks back similar to that of others, you haven't seemed to moan, or kick the thread starter off the boards!

I understand you were in a bad mood the day you moaned at me, however i feel it's a tad unfair! :ermm:

56965[/snapback]

The two threads in question have similar titles but serve different functions. ;) One is saying thank you to MA and the other was meant to ask who will MA take to Cov. I will change the name if it helps. :thumbup:;)

nah it's kewl, sorry to both of you, just re-read this thread, and it was uncalled for, i'm just being grumpy cuz my back is hurting like hell, and has been since tues!

:mad:

56971[/snapback]

Behave yourself Jonesy Rules otherwise I'll confiscate your Sig and avatar ;)

Archived