Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Daggers

Deleted posts

Recommended Posts

Posted

going off topic for a mo, where is the rumours thread? most of us know Bold Fox posts crap but it's pretty inoffensive crap.

Posted

I can certainly see a change in the moderation system. Some posts of mine have gone AWOL when they wouldn't have a month or so ago.

I even asked a post of mine to be deleted and as far as i'm aware, it's still there.

Even more irriatating when I see mods/ex mods repeating each other in the general chat forum.

Posted

I even asked a post of mine to be deleted and as far as i'm aware, it's still there.

Even more irriatating when I see mods/ex mods repeating each other in the general chat forum.

:mellow::unsure: What? Posts going unmoderated...heavens to Betsy, what's happening to the world?! :whistle::P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...