Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

FFS City!

I'm not too pissed off about Leicester drawing today, It sounded about right from the bits I heard. Except today I bet that Iain Hume would be first scored and we would win 2-1...I NEVER win on these bets but today I thought my luck was in. But no like usual City had to fook it up! :rolleyes:

If you didn't moan so much about everything in the world, matbe a bit of luck would find its way to you :thumbup:

:yawn:

Because me "moaning" is the reason Leicester conceded in the last minutes. Me "moaning" made me place the wrong bet. Of course that's a legitimate reason for why I didn't win any money today :rolleyes:

I won £140 on the world cup final - i had £1 on Zidane to score first and 1-1 (at 90 mins) and £40 quid from Klose being top goalscorer! Dont know why i felt a need to post this!

Nothing quite like being smug!!!!

I'm not too pissed off about Leicester drawing today, It sounded about right from the bits I heard. Except today I bet that Iain Hume would be first scored and we would win 2-1...I NEVER win on these bets but today I thought my luck was in. But no like usual City had to fook it up! :rolleyes:

Unlucky mate but next time you are in a similar position, run onto the pitch and dive on the ball as there player is about to shoot. Youcan change the future as Ive seen Back to The Future and Marti does it loads! :thumbup:

To be honest I bet (no pun intended) what he's most annoyed about is the fact we conceeded late on going back to the bad old days. If he'd had a £1 on us drawing 2-2 yeah he'd have been happy to get £66 but I bet he'd have been even happier if we'd hung on and got a win. Am I right mate?

To be honest I bet (no pun intended) what he's most annoyed about is the fact we conceeded late on going back to the bad old days. If he'd had a £1 on us drawing 2-2 yeah he'd have been happy to get £66 but I bet he'd have been even happier if we'd hung on and got a win. Am I right mate?

Nah, he's always annoyed. Let him be.

Archived