Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Danny Cadamartari

When you compare him to Andy Johnson he looks like a creative genius.

Anyway, I'm only saying I'd rather see him coming off the bench than Cadamarteri. Don't think he brings out the best in Hume but I think a Horsfield type does, although a more mobile Horsfield would be more suitable imo.

Horsfield would suit Hammond better. Flickling balls on etc for Hammond to chase. When he is on we need to utilise his pace more.

It is interesting how you and others say that. I think Hammond has been involved in making or scoring around 10 of our goals this season in a fairly limited programme of appearances and that's pretty well as good as anyone cos, while Hume scores more, he doesn't make many.

Basically our goals this season have emanated from Hume, Hammond, Porter, Kisnorbo and McAuley, which is one, probably two significant contributions too few considering we need 20 more goals a season to be competitive..

Considering the extent of his involvement Hammond is up to quota really yet so few peoople give him any credit.

The serious non contributors are Horsfield (had impact for one half only in his six matches), Fryatt (no notable impact whatsoever and rarely available), Hughes (just 3 goals and precious few assists), our collective right wingers (one goal between the lot not counting the aforementioned Hughes who's not scored from that position as I recall), the collective central midfielders (who have amassed three goals between the lot of them, not counting Hughes).

On that basis Hammond would have to retain a serious role for me.

I'd like to see his stats I can think of four five occasions he's set up goals and add that to 11 goals and he is be far our most useful forward. I think he'll hit 15 goals this season which will mean he'll be one of the few in this team that will have done their job this season.

Ask for Danny C he should be released as soon as his contracts up, we can afford better players than him, actually we have better players than him :dunno: as Scowy has said he couldn't cut it at Bradford and he can't nail down a first team place here. One good sub apperance against Fulham doesn't = amazing player I'm afraid.

Archived