Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Danny Cadamartari

Correct me if i am wrong but he is yet to start a game?

Currently we have only Hume who can score, and even then its not reguarly. We also have Hughes on the wing who is poor. Surely RK should give him a start in either of there positions, just to see how he goes rather than these cameo appearances for the odd 5 or 10 mintues. His contract runs out in the summer so for him to leave the club without a start seems a bit unfair on the lad.

In the past other fans have disagreed with me about giving him a run in the side, your opinions please?

What is the point in bringing in cadders if your only going to play him for 5 - 10 mins?

i think if he's ever going to make anything at this club he needs to be starting games and show everyone what he can/ can't do

I'd like to see him start. but Kelly isn't going to play more or less than two up front and I'd prefer Horse and Hume there.

I would prefer to see him as our impact sub instead of Hammond though.

I don't know how Hammond played on Saturday but Cadamateri offeres us so much more than Hammond. Hammond has pace, ok, but not a lot else. Cadamateri can finish and I think he links up better with the midfield than Hammond.

I'd like to see him start. but Kelly isn't going to play more or less than two up front and I'd prefer Horse and Hume there.

I agree - I think he needs to start, but I'd still prefer Hume and Horse. Deffo on the bench if not maybe an attacking winger? :dunno:

I agree - I think he needs to start, but I'd still prefer Hume and Horse. Deffo on the bench if not maybe an attacking winger? :dunno:

Another reason for Hume to drop to AM and have Cadamateri as the second forward ? It's been discussed a lot about Hume moving there I can't see it hurting Kelly to much just to try it.

Another reason for Hume to drop to AM and have Cadmateri as the second forward ? It's been discussed a lot about Hume moving there I can't see it hurting Kelly to much just to try it.

I'd love that to happen, but being realistic, Kelly isn't going to try it.

Correct me if i am wrong but he is yet to start a game?

Currently we have only Hume who can score, and even then its not reguarly. We also have Hughes on the wing who is poor. Surely RK should give him a start in either of there positions, just to see how he goes rather than these cameo appearances for the odd 5 or 10 mintues. His contract runs out in the summer so for him to leave the club without a start seems a bit unfair on the lad.

In the past other fans have disagreed with me about giving him a run in the side, your opinions please?

I find it funny how a lot of Leicester City supporters were questioning the reasoning behind taking Cadamarteri on trial a few months ago and now some are asking why he's not starting for us.

Sunderland was the last game we didn't score in (1st of January) and while I agree that we could do with more goals I don't think putting Cadamarteri on the wing will add any more goals. I'd put Yeates back in at right wing and move Hughes into the middle alongside Jarrett.

I find it funny how a lot of Leicester City supporters were questioning the reasoning behind taking Cadamarteri on trial a few months ago and now some are asking why he's not starting for us.

couldn't agree more. IMO he was only signed because the takeover wasn't certain of going through and he was all we could afford at the time. there is no chance he'll be here next season.

It is interesting how you and others say that. I think Hammond has been involved in making or scoring around 10 of our goals this season in a fairly limited programme of appearances and that's pretty well as good as anyone cos, while Hume scores more, he doesn't make many.

Basically our goals this season have emanated from Hume, Hammond, Porter, Kisnorbo and McAuley, which is one, probably two significant contributions too few considering we need 20 more goals a season to be competitive..

Considering the extent of his involvement Hammond is up to quota really yet so few peoople give him any credit.

The serious non contributors are Horsfield (had impact for one half only in his six matches), Fryatt (no notable impact whatsoever and rarely available), Hughes (just 3 goals and precious few assists), our collective right wingers (one goal between the lot not counting the aforementioned Hughes who's not scored from that position as I recall), the collective central midfielders (who have amassed three goals between the lot of them, not counting Hughes).

On that basis Hammond would have to retain a serious role for me.

Hammond just does not seem to be interested anymore. When I see him around the training ground or warming up or something before a game it's like he doesn't care and is there for his wage. On the other hand Cadmateri looks like he really enjoys playing and been a part of a team. DC would be a much more effective sub than Hammond.

It is interesting how you and others say that. I think Hammond has been involved in making or scoring around 10 of our goals this season in a fairly limited programme of appearances and that's pretty well as good as anyone cos, while Hume scores more, he doesn't make many.

Basically our goals this season have emanated from Hume, Hammond, Porter, Kisnorbo and McAuley, which is one, probably two significant contributions too few considering we need 20 more goals a season to be competitive..

Considering the extent of his involvement Hammond is up to quota really yet so few peoople give him any credit.

The serious non contributors are Horsfield (had impact for one half only in his six matches), Fryatt (no notable impact whatsoever and rarely available), Hughes (just 3 goals and precious few assists), our collective right wingers (one goal between the lot not counting the aforementioned Hughes who's not scored from that position as I recall), the collective central midfielders (who have amassed three goals between the lot of them, not counting Hughes).

it's very hard to argue with your assessment. Hammond looks an awful player but he has caused problems, especially when coming on as a sub. realistically though if we are ever to get promotion we need better.

I don't think Cadamarteri did himself any favours with that ridiculous backheel in his own half yesterday which nearly cost us a goal right at the end. I'm not particularly excited about the prospect of him being involved at the moment, largely because until RK gives him more and more game time he's never going to be fit enough to play to his potential, regardless of how many times he runs round the pitch after games.

I think there's a lot of deadwood that Milan should hopefully have identified by now. Elvis did okay yesterday but he was virtually through on goal two or three times and didn't close out the game by finishing the chance. It's all very well "worrying defenders" but if you don't score, you might as well not have the chance at all. He's okay for us in our present state but if Milan wants a play-off place then we need far better than both of these clowns.

I don't think Cadamarteri did himself any favours with that ridiculous backheel in his own half yesterday which nearly cost us a goal right at the end. I'm not particularly excited about the prospect of him being involved at the moment, largely because until RK gives him more and more game time he's never going to be fit enough to play to his potential, regardless of how many times he runs round the pitch after games.

The only real chance he is getting are sub appearances and matches behind closed doors. He will probably play again Tuesday where there is another match but those matches just are not competitive enough to gain fitness. He's fighting a losing battle.

I actually agree with what you've said about Hammond. He has an awkward looking style but defenders won't like to see him come off the bench with ten minutes to go and legs tiring. Cadamarteri on for Horsfield or Hume doesn't offer much more of a problem if either of them have failed all game imo. Elvis' pace brings a different option from the bench.

I actually agree with what you've said about Hammond. He has an awkward looking style but defenders won't like to see him come off the bench with ten minutes to go and legs tiring. Cadamarteri on for Horsfield or Hume doesn't offer much more of a problem if either of them have failed all game imo. Elvis' pace brings a different option from the bench.

Elvis has pace true. He just doesn't use it to his own advanatage. He get's caught offside far too often. He's quick, he knows he can stay on the last man's shoulder and do him for pace the majority of the time.

Elvis has pace true. He just doesn't use it to his own advanatage. He get's caught offside far too often. He's quick, he knows he can stay on the last man's shoulder and do him for pace the majority of the time.

He does get caught offside a lot but I'd rather see a player with the potential to get away from his man and cause problems than Danny Cadamarteri who I'm not sure has any particular feature to his game that could change a match positively.

He does get caught offside a lot but I'd rather see a player with the potential to get away from his man and cause problems than Danny Cadamarteri who I'm not sure has any particular feature to his game that could change a match positively.

He has the potential to do it but does he ? Not very often. The midfield supply isn't great as it is and to set Hammond away it needs to be consistantly better, which it wont be this season. I don't see Hammond here next season or Cadmarteri for that matter. There just playing for time now.

He has the potential to do it but does he ? Not very often. The midfield supply isn't great as it is and to set Hammond away it needs to be consistantly better, which it wont be this season. I don't see Hammond here next season or Cadmarteri for that matter. There just playing for time now.

A lot of aspects of our team aren't good enough but you've got to look at what's the best option at present.

Hammond came on and contributed with an assist. That was more than Horsfield managed while he was on the pitch yesterday. Hammond came on at Cardiff and scored although he did little else, scored at Derby as a sub but had it ruled out, won a penalty against Palace and scored a few more too. That's more than a fair few of our players have contributed this season.

Horsfield and Hume linked up well against Coventry but haven't seen much else since.

I don't think Hammond is amazing but neither are the other options we've got up front.

A lot of aspects of our team aren't good enough but you've got to look at what's the best option at present.

Hammond came on and contributed with an assist. That was more than Horsfield managed while he was on the pitch yesterday. Hammond came on at Cardiff and scored although he did little else, scored at Derby as a sub but had it ruled out, won a penalty against Palace and scored a few more too. That's more than a fair few of our players have contributed this season.

Horsfield and Hume linked up well against Coventry but haven't seen much else since.

I don't think Hammond is amazing but neither are the other options we've got up front.

When you say that about Hammond it makes it seem like he is a lot more productive than he when you watch him for 90 mins. But you can't argue with the facts I suppose. :thumbup:

I'm not really that sure why people are moaning that he isn't starting and wondering why he is here. There is a type of player in a team that is a squad player and Cadamarteri is one of them. Accept it.

Do you honestly want to see Hume of Horsfield dropped for him? Let's be brutally honest, is he even good enough to start? I don't think so personally just yet. I'm not saying he is a bad player but I don't think we need him to start with the way things are going at the moment.

When you say that about Hammond it makes it seem like he is a lot more productive than he when you watch him for 90 mins. But you can't argue with the facts I suppose. :thumbup:

When you compare him to Andy Johnson he looks like a creative genius.

Anyway, I'm only saying I'd rather see him coming off the bench than Cadamarteri. Don't think he brings out the best in Hume but I think a Horsfield type does, although a more mobile Horsfield would be more suitable imo.

Archived