Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Mid-table mediocrity calculator

I realise this is a shit thread but I couldn't really find anywhere for it to go. Anyway, just found this quite funny.

18th February Relegation Calculator

25th February Promotion Calculator and Relegation Calculator

Today Promotion Calculator

:laugh:

Two defeats and we'll be back on the relegation calculator again! What a nutcase.

He's not a Leicester fan by the way.

Interestingly enough...

If everybody else in the league draws the rest of their games, and we win all ours - we will be promoted as Champions on 78 points. Birmingham will go up with us on 77.

Leeds will be relegated on 40 points... although that looks a tall order for them. lol lol lol

Discuss. :ph34r:

Interestingly enough...

If everybody else in the league draws the rest of their games, and we win all ours - we will be promoted as Champions on 78 points. Birmingham will go up with us on 77.

Leeds will be relegated on 40 points... although that looks a tall order for them. lol lol lol

You'd get some odds on that sequence of results in an accumulator.... :o:P

Interestingly enough...

RC-believe-front.gif

Interestingly enough...

:rolleyes:lol

Btw, I rather prefer midtable mediocrity to League One relegation... :ph34r:

Well Grimsby need all the money they can get, maybe he is going to donate? :P

Having seen it before I think you just visit and he gets paid, you put in a few score predictions and he gets paid more and more. Not sure that you or anyone else gets anything out of it other than the satisfaction at making Grim Rob rich.

I realise this is a shit thread but I couldn't really find anywhere for it to go. Anyway, just found this quite funny.

18th February Relegation Calculator

25th February Promotion Calculator and Relegation Calculator

Today Promotion Calculator

:laugh:

Two defeats and we'll be back on the relegation calculator again! What a nutcase.

He's not a Leicester fan by the way.

lollollol

Relegation calculator

Brilliant.

Why doesn't he just tell people to go to the BBC Sport website? They have predictors for the football league too... and it's a lot more precise than his counter. :ph34r:

Besides... you can change a team's goal difference... but only in a given range... what's the use in that? :ph34r:

Championship Predictor. ;)

That's where I came up with our championship winning ability gauge earlier in the week. lol

Archived