Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iwansgap

Drums at football

Im going to buy a blue wig, a big hat and a bell and start ringing it at the next home game. Its my own idea and I have not copied it from anyone, I swear to cod.

:blink:

Anyway, please don't, that fooking bell is the most annoying thing in football. Every time you watch a game at Fratton Park on TV all you can hear is that ringing away! Does my head in. :angry:

Im going to buy a blue wig, a big hat and a bell and start ringing it at the next home game. Its my own idea and I have not copied it from anyone, I swear to cod.

A football ground is no plaice for this sort of thing it all sounds a bit fishy to me :P

Drums and rubbish like that are just used to cover up the fact that the fans are quiet. It's any music in fact, like middlesoroughs annoying tune that plays everytime they score, its quite sad really. Or pompeys ringing bells.

Stick with singing if you want a good atmosphere.

Drums and rubbish like that are just used to cover up the fact that the fans are quiet. It's any music in fact, like middlesoroughs annoying tune that plays everytime they score, its quite sad really. Or pompeys ringing bells.

Stick with singing if you want a good atmosphere.

And this is exactly why we need the drum. Thats the whole point :dunno:

I don't think we tried hard enough to get the fans singing.

The lads on the back two rows definately did. All the time there was effort there to get chants going and they did, not always succesful but N block has improved things. :thumbup:

Archived