Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iwansgap

Drums at football

I'm aware that the atmosphere at home games needs improving (has done for years if truth be told), but do people really feel that having a drum banging away all game is the solution? I personally hate them. Having sat with home fans at Shef Wed in the 90s and at Bolton more recently, I am not a fan. I don't really think that the drums get chants going - it generally seems to be the drums joining in with the crowd chanting.

What do others think?

I don't really think that the drums get chants going - it generally seems to be the drums joining in with the crowd chanting.

What do others think?

Try telling that to the people who were in N Block for the first half of the Coventry game. I get the feeling most of them actually quite liked having the drum banging away, and missed it in the second half when it was taken away. It helped a great deal to liven the fans in the section up when it was there in all honesty.

I think at some grounds they work well,if one person has it all of the time and its not passed around and if its not being over used.It works fairly well at Reading from what i can remember.

Bert will be upset if he doesnt get his toy back.

I think at some grounds they work well,if one person has it all of the time and its not passed around and if its not being over used.It works fairly well at Reading from what i can remember.

Don't look at me :P

Seriously - The drum sounds naff when you go to ground like Derby and Watford but I liked it in Nblock

Ive been to a few games at Reading this season and the drum there does not work! But in the N Block it was fantastic so we want the drum at Leicester!

Forget the drum, we should be like the Italians and have some tannoy announcer start all our songs on there lol. That has got to be the funniest thing in footy!

FNQ? :dunno:

TPH? :whistle:

Leicester Lass :ph34r:

:smile:

Archived