Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

twist or stick tomorrow?

Could you even see :P

when he came on he was a thorn in there side with his pace, and he did create a few chances would of liked to see him on for longer tho

Yeah i could see. I could see that his first touch was fockin awful, and he headed a goalbound effort over the bar. He did two good things in that match, one when he first came on and beat someone then played it in to the middle, but whoever it was fooked it up. The second was when he chased back and everyone sounded their ironic cheers. Other than that, what did he do? Blaze a shot over the bar? That's not a few chances. That's one. And when, apart from the one i have already mentioned, did he use his pace and run at them?

Yeah i could see. I could see that his first touch was fockin awful, and he headed a goalbound effort over the bar. He did two good things in that match, one when he first came on and beat someone then played it in to the middle, but whoever it was fooked it up. The second was when he chased back and everyone sounded their ironic cheers. Other than that, what did he do? Blaze a shot over the bar? That's not a few chances. That's one. And when, apart from the one i have already mentioned, did he use his pace and run at them?

Exactly what I was thinking!!

His first touch wasn't that bad imho

Was lot better than i saw, he also looked like the player who had the most passion to win on Saturday

ELVIS FOR CAPTAIN :ph34r:

Can i really trust a man who's favourite player is Andy Johnson? I rest my case.

simply get rid of hughes completly

team :

hendo in goal

maybes and nisse full back

kizz n mcauley centre bck

newton on the right, levi on the left

hume and tiattio centre mid

and fryatt and either horsefield or hammond upfront

Hume as attackin mid the way forward for me :cool:

simply get rid of hughes completly

team :

hendo in goal

maybes and nisse full back

kizz n mcauley centre bck

newton on the right, levi on the left

hume and tiattio centre mid

and fryatt and either horsefield or hammond upfront

Hume as attackin mid the way forward for me :cool:

I think Hume should have sneaky darting runs from there so the defence dont expect it one of our strikers slips him through and he is 1on1 - stating the obvious but would kelly know? lol

Archived