Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

Player Ratings

Fascinating list of ratings. But the one overall constant was the universal condemnation of Horsfield.

To me the guy played one decent half-hour spell against Coventry - otherwise it is little wonder he was exiled out on loan.

I bet he'd like an extended contract here and I'm sure he could have one if they're short of stewards. :whistle:

Fascinating list of ratings. But the one overall constant was the universal condemnation of Horsfield.

To me the guy played one decent half-hour spell against Coventry - otherwise it is little wonder he was exiled out on loan.

I bet he'd like an extended contract here and I'm sure he could have one if they're short of stewards. :whistle:

Personally, I'm amazed at the low ratings of Nils. Defensively he was sound throughout the entire night and nothing got past him. Porter gets decent ratings all round, which is in no small part down to having Nils behind him protecting the left flank and giving him the freedom to play.

It seems Nils gets judged for his attacking play rather than his defending.

Personally, I'm amazed at the low ratings of Nils. Defensively he was sound throughout the entire night and nothing got past him. Porter gets decent ratings all round, which is in no small part down to having Nils behind him protecting the left flank and giving him the freedom to play.

I thought Nils played to the best of his ability that night i.e Defended very well and tried to offer attacking support, even overlapped like a madman on one occasion BUT simply doesn't have the speed or attacking quality to be an alround full-back! I would still play him though!

I thought Nils played to the best of his ability that night i.e Defended very well and tried to offer attacking support, even overlapped like a madman on one occasion BUT simply doesn't have the speed or attacking quality to be an alround full-back! I would still play him though!

That overlap will be one of the enduring memories of the season. It was like seeing Henderson turn up at centre-forward. What a strange world it must have looked to him. :D

I'm not going to give any ratings as I almost fell asleep and missed both goals getting some food.

I'd struggle to give anyone more than 6 due to total mediocre display.

Seemed to be a lack of confidence and no connection between MF and forwards. Dead balls were awful and crosses very poor (too low - Levi;too high - Nissa)

Of the player out tuesday I'd only keep Henderson, Kisnorbo, Hume and McCauley in the team and only Porter in the squad. Undecided on Newton but seemed to have a fair game.

I'm not going to give any ratings as I almost fell asleep and missed both goals getting some food.

I'd struggle to give anyone more than 6 due to total mediocre display.

Seemed to be a lack of confidence and no connection between MF and forwards. Dead balls were awful and crosses very poor (too low - Levi;too high - Nissa)

Of the player out tuesday I'd only keep Henderson, Kisnorbo, Hume and McCauley in the team and only Porter in the squad. Undecided on Newton but seemed to have a fair game.

If you want to guarantee a goal in a football match, disappear to get some food or leave early! :thumbup::D:D .

I do agree with this. First half in particular I thought he was cracking, defensively.

Archived