Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Stan Collymore

I love the man, he is a legend.

I'm not far of finishing his biog and it's a class read. There is no holding back in it.

He talks about everything that happened with Ulrika, his affairs with Davina, Sara cox, Kirtsy Gallagher and many more. He also talks about his hatred to People like John Gregory and Peter Taylor and how much he love MON. Tis a right laff reading about the Benji incident.

I still think now we got rid of the wrong player, we should of gave Stan a chance :(

I love the man, he is a legend.

I'm not far of finishing his biog and it's a class read. There is no holding back in it.

He talks about everything that happened with Ulrika, his affairs with Davina, Sara cox, Kirtsy Gallagher and many more. He also talks about his hatred to People like John Gregory and Peter Taylor and how much he love MON. Tis a right laff reading about the Benji incident.

I still think now we got rid of the wrong player, we should of gave Stan a chance :(

58262[/snapback]

I love him. I got his auto biog for crimbo and am about halfway through it.

Collymore is the best player ever to grace Filbert Street and I stand by that statement. Even Lineker, Banks, Shilton, Weller, Worthington and many others weren't a patch on Collymore when he could be bothered to play.

I've got the book and it's the best autobiography i've ever read, the man is a legend.

I met him once when he played for Villa, always been fascinated with his footballing talents since.

Collymore is the best player ever to grace Filbert Street and I stand by that statement. Even Lineker, Banks, Shilton, Weller, Worthington and many others weren't a patch on Collymore when he could be bothered to play.

I've got the book and it's the best autobiography i've ever read, the man is a legend.

I met him once when he played for Villa, always been fascinated with his footballing talents since.

58355[/snapback]

Thats a big statement which has took a lot of balls to say. I think the same but would have been to scared to say with the likes of davieg around!!! He could do things with the ball that pele could only dream of. Can't coment on him being better than Lineker or Worthington as i never had the pleasure of seeing them for LCFC but def best in my life time.

Archived