Brainy Posted 20 March 2007 Posted 20 March 2007 I've had a problem.. I decided to re-visit all my pages and now it works.
Smudge Posted 20 March 2007 Posted 20 March 2007 Or is it just me? It has been ok today but I couldn't get on a few times yesterday because it said the server was busy. That would have been abou 8pm UK time as I remember.
Brainy Posted 20 March 2007 Posted 20 March 2007 That always happens for me Earlier I just got a box which meant nothing to me.
Leonisco Posted 20 March 2007 Posted 20 March 2007 Or is it just me? Yeah, happened to me earlier as well. Apparently the server was too busy.
Steven Posted 21 March 2007 Posted 21 March 2007 Yeah, happened to me earlier as well. Apparently the server was too busy. Me too.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.