Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Birdy

End of Season Party

:D I'm having organised, an end of season party in leicester, with Karaoke disco etc.

To unwind after a roller coaster of a season and celebrate Forest being relegated to league 1. YAYYYY

Everyone is invited, I just need to you say if you are interested so I can confirm numbers.

Its planned for Saturday 21st May. :wave:

:D I'm having organised, an end of season party in leicester, with Karaoke disco etc.

To unwind after a roller coaster of a season and celebrate Forest being relegated to league 1. YAYYYY

Everyone is invited, I just need to you say if you are interested so I can confirm numbers.

58748[/snapback]

erm........ are you social manager of the board :ermm:

58748[/snapback]

Sorry to be a smarty pants but this year's play off final for the coca cola championship is on May 30th, and theres no way we are going to gain automatic promotion, and this is our best hope if any!

So to have a party on May 21st is a little premature :thumbup:

It is just an end of season do. I'm not even thinking about if we get to Cardiff. I just thought we could do with a knees up.

The person in charge of the arrangements for me, has been in touch with city about use oif the 1884 sports bar, and frankly, they are asking a hell of a lot.

Arrangements are in hand, I will post details as and when.

All I can say it will be in Leicester as near to the city centre as possible.

Archived