Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Xbox 360 vs PS3

Which is better?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Microsoft or Sony

• Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • Wii
    • Other

How much would that be if you include student discount? :ph34r:

No idea

Forget about an extra discount at the current price it's a steal, I'll guarentee you that a year from now the ps3 sill won't be under £300

No idea

Forget about an extra discount at the current price it's a steal, I'll guarentee you that a year from now the ps3 sill won't be under £300

I'm a student and love getting things for as cheap as possible. Every bit of discount is vital. Now find that out for me and I'll consider switching over to the dark side, abandoning Sony and joining the Microsoft XBox contingent. :ph34r:

I'm a student and love getting things for as cheap as possible. Every bit of discount is vital. Now find that out for me and I'll consider switching over to the dark side, abandoning Sony and joining the Microsoft XBox contingent. :ph34r:

only students with a clean record on football related offences are eligable :ph34r:

Archived