Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Xbox 360 vs PS3

Which is better?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Microsoft or Sony

• Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • Wii
    • Other

Has to be 360!!! Way better games, pretty much both the same speed but 360 has better graphics.

The only downside to the 360 is the PS3 has Blu-ray and the Xbox doesn't.

But who cares? Tbh i don't even know what Blu-ray is lol so 360 anyday

Id say xbox 360, as ive goto ne :P

Im getting the ps3 tommorow or sometime next week so ill get back to you on this, but im sure the 360 is better.

so let me get this straight, you think you've got the best console out but fancy getting the next best thing for the sake of it and for the best part of £500 once you've got some games :o

I'll say PS3. Simply for the fact that I've had PlayStation, PS2 and will be purchasing a PS3 of opposed to the Wii or XBox 360

I had a playstation and ps2 even psp aswell and had to think long and hard about gettig out of them and moving to microsoft and purchasing a 360, but I can happily say its one of the best things I've ever done :D

I've actually got a bet on with a mate that I wont buy a ps3 ever and the punishment is not good, so even if it turns out to be amazing I'll never know!

Whats the punishment?

Even better idea, wait until christmas time.

Just like moi! ;):P

The price is bound to go right down by then and there should be so many more games for it as well. Plus all the game deals will be on as Sony and Microsoft try to outdo each other. :D:banana::cool:

Archived