Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

Signing In

Before the last update, you didnt have to put in your username/password every time you visit foxestalk. But now you do, will this still be here?

This is my cookie problem. :unsure::whistle:;):thumbup:

AHA!

Do you use the login on the top right or the top middle?

If you use the top middle you get the option to remain logged on "REMEMBER ME" and, if you're daring, the option to become invisible. Gosh, imagine the laughs you can have in womens changing rooms after ticking that box! :ph34r:

I notice for myself that when I move it about a bit (my laptop) I have to log in once again.

I am led to believe that the updated system considers your IP when you login, and not just your username as it once did.

It's the only time I'm prompted for a username - when I move from one network to another, resulting in my computer having a different IP. :mellow:

It's happened to me but I think, like LWICD, it's just when your IP changes.

Hence - if anyone has an internet provider where they have to click to connect (dialup or even some highspeed connections) they might have to login each time they connect to the network because their IP may have changed.

Just throwing it out there... :mellow:

Archived