Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Preston

Who's going?

Where stopping over the night in blackpool, should be a laugh :D:clap::)

Going too lose but that won't bother me! :D:P

It spelled lose, not loose :dunno::frusty:

Yeh should be a good day/night. On that note can anyone reccomend any good BnB's near the Train station?

I will defenatly NOT be going to this one, as I'm in Edinburgh for some reason :rolleyes:

For anyone who is going I went last year and if this visit to Deepdale can live up to the excitment, entertainment and quality on show last year you're in for a great day. :unsure:

However atmosphere / city support was very good, as standing was allowed back few rows and quite a few B.S old boys went.

I've lost the link to the B&B we were going to be staying at :unsure::whistle::ph34r:

Can anyone recomend one? It has to be close to the North Shore station as well :thumbup: (I'm going to regret saying that)

Not on there but there was ap erfect one opposite the train station that would have been nice but it looks like its ran by 80 year olds that don't want groups of more than four..Maybe we should just say we're a family :unsure::mellow::whistle:

:frusty:

I shall be getting my tickets tomorrow. Looking forward to this one, we might actually win :o:rolleyes:

Only two more games to go on the road this season so they better be good....

They will be Joe, they will be. Think about it, last game of the season on Fox Travel :banana:

I live in Blackpool and was going to go, its only 20mins, but im staging a one man boycott Wortho protest... so its in doubt weather i turn up or not. :P

:D

Just go, if you live that close!

Archived