Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

The Hip-Hop Thread

Theres quite a good pool of British Hip Hop talent, its just not as out there as other British music genres which is a shame. Check out people like Klashnekoff,JME,Kano (more well known than most),Wiley and Newham Generals. Although in fairness most artists i listed are Grime.

Klashnekoff is worth a check if your into Hip-hop as is Sway and Wretch 32.

Grime is a differant genre no matter what people say and not all of it is about guns and bitches like people seemingly think so.

You have people like Jme, Skepta, Wiley, Ghetz, Kano, Dizzee and Leathal B to an extent who try to divert the whole scene away from that sort of stuff and are starting to get quite a bit of exposure now from the BBC.

Don't listen to the chavs that do it to think there hard there just a waste of space and time.

Its not everyones favorite genre but if your into decent beats with quick and clever ryming vocals just try and find some of the good stuff. :thumbup:

Damon, 17

Resident Grime Head.

EDIT: I also forgot to add that Roll Deeps Album/Mixtape Rules and Regulations is definatly worth a listen too. Its aimed at discouraging guncrime among youths.

Im a big listener of u.k grime & hip hop lovin young kof duurty goodz skepta jme black jack etc etc but the biggest club tune at the minute is 50's newest one (not straight to the bank) its awesome especially when your in a club have a butchers

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=13016165

if that link don't work try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbM9EP2G0LM

let me know if you think its gonna blow well it is but . . .

Archived