Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

The Hip-Hop Thread

Timbalands new album is half decent,really rate him as a Producer - however his "beef" with Scott Storch is abit gay.

Buck the world is ok,I've liked Buck for the past few years shame Yayo or Banks weren't on the album (heard Yayo's tracked was Canned just like the "dead or alive" song)

Best place to get the newest Hip hop albums is gunitworld.com even though the majority of people who post on there seem to be internet gangbangers :-)

Ahhh....explains some. Thought for a few days that timbo was gettin at dre with that "im a real producer, you're just a piano man" shot.

Ahhh....explains some. Thought for a few days that timbo was gettin at dre with that "im a real producer, you're just a piano man" shot.

Definately to Scott Storch. Storch came back with ' Built Like Dat ' If you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got a good link for hiphop fans on this forum. You can actually listen to these remixes without signing up or interuption. Go to http://www.buymixtapes.com/home.php?PHPSES...e68e3d205d9bda5 and click on an album. An example can be seen here http://www.buymixtapes.com/free_download.php?album_id=3840

I hope its useful to the few City hiphop fans lol

• 3 months later...
Not greatest fan of it, but best hip-hop single in last 10 years IMO

A fair effort from one of Englands finest (that doesn't say much). I couldnt get this dosey track out of my head when I first heard it lol

• 2 weeks later...
A fair effort from one of Englands finest (that doesn't say much). I couldnt get this dosey track out of my head when I first heard it lol

Theres quite a good pool of British Hip Hop talent, its just not as out there as other British music genres which is a shame. Check out people like Klashnekoff,JME,Kano (more well known than most),Wiley and Newham Generals. Although in fairness most artists i listed are Grime.

Oi! Andy!

I got Scroobius Pips albumage.

I tried to link you but your inbox is full.

When you wake up this morning gimme a nudge bout Scroobius Pip because the album is great but i could nae find it anywhere to d/l.

Lemme know please and thank yous. :)

I'm waiting for the all the Indie fans to say this a shit thread and people that listen to hip-hop are just bad-boys.

Actually us 'indie' types are an accepting and diverse bunch who aprreciate music, just look at the variety of stuff myself, Fez, Joe and LD3 listen too (sorry if im throwing us all under one broad brush but he said indie fans you all sprung to mind).

You only have to look at the crossover grindie scene to know that. Im not a big fan of Hip Hop per se but i do like a bit of gime every now and then, Sway, Bizzle, Rascal, Akala, Kano, Wiley etc aswell as Yes Boss, MF Dangerdoom, Roots Manuva and others.

'Im an Indie Likely But I Like It Grimey' - Hadouken.

Actually us 'indie' types are an accepting and diverse bunch who aprreciate music, just look at the variety of stuff myself, Fez, Joe and LD3 listen too (sorry if im throwing us all under one broad brush but he said indie fans you all sprung to mind).

You only have to look at the crossover grindie scene to know that. Im not a big fan of Hip Hop per se but i do like a bit of gime every now and then, Sway, Bizzle, Rascal, Akala, Kano, Wiley etc aswell as Yes Boss, MF Dangerdoom, Roots Manuva and others.

'Im an Indie Likely But I Like It Grimey' - Hadouken.

I can tell you don't know me very well, i'm barely an indie type.

Archived