Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

I hope Tim Davies is proud of himself

Because the cancerous Kelly era still haunts us, the shite he brought in and the ounce of ability they had coached out of them means you'll get to stand at a lot more place than Colchester and Cardiff next season.

Levi Porter :laugh:

Jason Jarrett :laugh:

Geoff Horsefield :laugh:

At least Nige has experience at the next level and we might start winning again.

Because the cancerous Kelly era still haunts us, the shite he brought in and the ounce of ability they had coached out of them means you'll get to stand at a lot more place than Colchester and Cardiff next season.

At least Nige has experience at the next level and we might start winning again.

we are complete ball sniff, we need a complete overhaul this summer regardless of what league we are playin in, playing squad, management, cantene staff..everything must go

Yes and I see Porter remained on the wing instead of being played in central midfield where he could be a lot more creative and influential.

We persist with 4-4-2 at our peril. It's a great system with the likes of Ronaldo and Giggs but we don't have those types of player.

How long before it gets through?. The system has to fit the players you've got not vice versa.

I think if Stephen Hughes would have played we would have won though Barton. :rolleyes:

I thought Levi Porter was highly rated?

BartonFox doesn't share the opinion of most people in this forum.

Personally I think he's been shite recently though and critisism he's had has been deserved but yet theres no one else I'd play LM.

BartonFox doesn't share the opinion of most people in this forum.

Personally I think he's been shite recently though and critisism he's had has been deserved but yet theres no one else I'd play LM.

He'll continue to struggle now the opposition realise he's own main creator unless we field a more attacking side and he moves into central midfield where he rightly belongs. And that is not a new opinion. It is what I said when he was first chosen.

He'll continue to struggle now the opposition realise he's own main creator unless we field a more attacking side and he moves into central midfield where he rightly belongs. And that is not a new opinion. It is what I said when he was first chosen.

What would his role in CM be though Thracian? Ive never been massively impressed with his passing, and he certainly wouldnt be a tackler (although he isnt bad at that part of the game).

And correct me if im wrong but we have got one too many midfielders that arent great passers and tacklers (jarrett, hughes,johnson).

I just want to know what sort of player he would be in CM, what his role would be.

What would his role in CM be though Thracian? Ive never been massively impressed with his passing, and he certainly wouldnt be a tackler (although he isnt bad at that part of the game).

And correct me if im wrong but we have got one too many midfielders that arent great passers and tacklers (jarrett, hughes,johnson).

I just want to know what sort of player he would be in CM, what his role would be.

I can't agree about his passing he's one of the better players in the team at finding a blue shirt.

I agree with what your saying as the Cm area is still shambolic, However it was nice to see weso back in today adding to the bite and showing that he for one does give a fcuk. But who else can play Lm. I really feel as if Levi has made that position his own. Unless of corse you want to see Tiatto there.

I called him the little Napoleon when he played for the reserves because he picked up everything, kept the ball on the ground and constantly looked to create something by spraying passes to right wing, left wing and feeding people like Dodds and Chambers through the centre.

He's far too uninvolved on the left wing and less and less influential the more tightly he gets marked - as are most players.

The problem in our team is that there are no other creators so the opposition find it easy to focus on Porter. With three men up front and an interchanging trio in midfield which included the perpetually threatening King, that would not be anywhere near so easy.

Any Championship back line would have trouble countering Hammond, Fryatt, Hume, Porter, King all at once.

But people like Weso, Jarrett and Newton pose little genuine threat. That's why we have to change and, sadly, it's getting to the stage where it might be too late.

Fact is that we are mediocre side at best, individually and collectively. To lay balme on one or more players is somewhat meaningless, considering the fact that no one player has really showed anything other than mediocreness as a whole this season, and that includes kisnorbo, hume or hammond!!

I called him the little Napoleon when he played for the reserves because he picked up everything, kept the ball on the ground and constantly looked to create something by spraying passes to right wing, left wing and feeding people like Dodds and Chambers through the centre.

He's far too uninvolved on the left wing and less and less influential the more tightly he gets marked - as are most players.

The problem in our team is that there are no other creators so the opposition find it easy to focus on Porter. With three men up front and an interchanging trio in midfield which included the perpetually threatening King, that would not be anywhere near so easy.

Any Championship back line would have trouble countering Hammond, Fryatt, Hume, Porter, King all at once.

But people like Weso, Jarrett and Newton pose little genuine threat. That's why we have to change and, sadly, it's getting to the stage where it might be too late.

Hmmm interesting but would he be up for the physical battle of the championship?

And as for him often finding a blue shirt with his passing i agree- but thats mostly down to him keeping it very simple. I cant ever recall him spraying any balls around (though that could be down to being stuck on the wing).

Hmmm interesting but would he be up for the physical battle of the championship?

And as for him often finding a blue shirt with his passing i agree- but thats mostly down to him keeping it very simple. I cant ever recall him spraying any balls around (though that could be down to being stuck on the wing).

It is - he has very few options on the wing because he lacks an attacking full-back behind him or any sort of forward runs from central midfield by anyone.

It is - he has very few options on the wing because he lacks an attacking full-back behind him or any sort of forward runs from central midfield by anyone.

Well its a shame really then as i would go as far as to say that Levi definitly will not be played in CM. Hes always played on the wing for us as i recall and i bet he'll now be regarded as a winger - which if he is as good as you say he is in CM, is a shame.

And from the Norwich fans, we all know that Worthington has a tendency to play CM's on the wing....

It'd be a gamble if Worthington did play him there- one where if it works hes a hero and if it doesnt he'll be a deadman.

I for one am willing to say that it is a gamble Wortho wont take.

All this talk about midfielders, defenders, attackers etc, isn't doing shit!! Fact remains that the players have no bottle and constantly make crucial mistakes and are inept and are about nubile as west bengali unuchs. According to the new regime the players are unfit, and no matter how good a player is, when they are only 60%, you only get 60%!!

Archived